Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Insane Male USA Politician Claims Statues Can Cry

The 'Statue of Liberty' can't cry. Whosoever claims a statue can cry or shed tears should OBVIOUSLY be admitted into  the nearest mental facility for at least 90 days if any point of 'just scales' is going to start going into effect in the United States.

Because I actually did have the most cruel and unfair treatment while filthy and unholy Democrats Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were president, I have gained the right to suggest serious corrective actions to take against habitual liars or people who clearly are NOT mentally stable due to habitual unrealistic trust in huge statues and lack of knowledge of biblical HOLY and GOOD statutes. Remember, Bill Murray did suggest that it is fine to say you are a 'god' when under some sort of spiritual attack but in no logical case would any mentally stable person claim that statues have 'feelings' or that they can talk, shed tears or read about Dan Tanabe out loud or their fellow statues.

I thought I'd add a bit of Truth to the electronic world today before I have to send a polite letter to the anti-commandment heathens currently on my HOA board asking them to reduce spending and stop forcing their anti-Biblical seasonal waste into a neighborhood. The current state of local, state and federal government already seriously lacks respect for the  'Christ' who was named Yeshua and who was from the tribe of Judah, not from a German druid or Roman Catholic gang.

I'm not from the tribe of Judah, but I do believe the writings of Moses and the original  testament and original Israel covenant prophets. The upcoming year will be a time to see if any of my neighbors in temporary power on my HOA board want to improve their conduct and 'go biblical' rather than continue to go anti-Yehovah, anti-Puritan, anti-Israel and anti-Ishmael.

Sometimes living saints like me who have made it to 'purple belt' do cry when they have been under attack by various forms of unholy forces, knowing full well that crying releases toxins from the body and that crying is safer than taking 'Abilify' or some other mind-altering drug. I also refuse to look like or fake blonde or as weak as 'Liz Wheeler'.


No comments:

Post a Comment