Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Nazi Types Sometimes Withdraw Temporily

The anti-Israel goons pulled their horrid lighting system from the area adjacent to my house, but unless I move forward with a lawsuit and possibly a long-term restraining order against them, I know the unreasonable HOA board will attack again. Some fools might think because the lighting goons attacked and now withdrew for an unknown period of time that the problems that occurred during the past month are 'over', but I now have to try and reverse the real STRESS damage that physically was done to my body due to the unholy and fiscally stupid actions of the West Park Estates board.  Wise men might have chosen to reduce our HOA fees instead of spending what little had accumulated to 'feed the beast' of the apostacy, and eventually they might have realized that tying blue bows on the current street lighting might have been enough to appease the 'holiday nuts' and not disturb the peace and natural look of living shrubs. Because I warned them, there sin is not forgivable by me. People addicted to heathen habits sometimes try in vain to 'choose God' but then retreat to serve and trust lying men and anti-Torah  gods that were not able to save the Egyptian army that had harassed Moses and the Hebrews in various ways.

When people with temporary power do not even have the courage to try and talk through a situation and come to a reasonable agreement when a legitimate complaint is brought to their attention, they do not belong in power and certainly are not GOOD leaders, even if they are volunteers. Had I been on the board, I could have come up with many money-saving ideas to pacify the 'Christmas nuts' and not infringe on my civil rights which include the right to go before a judge when other citizens have used a form of  traditional secular but actually anti-Biblical religious harassment worse than having a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses come and go from my front porch.  I did not lose any sleep because Jehovah's Witnesses came and went, but I certainly did not sleep well with green lights shining into my house, increasing my stress level and giving me headaches due to real light sensitivity issues.

If I can find a Catholic attorney willing to take my case for a reasonable set fee or a percentage of any cash settlement, I will hire that Catholic and will consider suing the Town of Macomb for the same violation. I was extremely saddened to know I left a very serious plea asking the town ordinance enforcement personnel to cite or order the 'green light shrub goons' to withdraw their excessive use of electrical forces, but instead the town went the way of a hireling who did not care I was intentional annoyed for about a month.  Even my mother said going to the ACLU was a reasonable alternative, since even she knows it is not right to force religious symbols and traditions into public  and semi-public areas, especially when costs for such anti-Biblical religious atrocities are passed onto people who never wanted the 'Christmas trash' mounted or lighted up at all in common areas.

If only my HOA board had decided to change the color of the light bulbs lighting the brick wall from extremely white and too bright to a soft blue or a soft purple and then reminded the homeowner's they had the right to decorate their own houses according to their taste, ideally respecting the neighbor they have in the process. My neighbor's on lot 2 said they like my landscaping, and other people who drive by are sometimes real bullies who rather insult my natural gardening plans than invite me over for a beer and a beefburger.  If people hate looking at my house, they can go in through Wolverine Trace like I did to avoid seeing the horrid looking unnatural light display that does not even belong in a God-fearing residential area that has kept the spirit of George Washington in mind.

Just as there are noise level limitations, some wise lawmaker should propose that there by 'lumen' limitations in residential areas to avoid problems for real people who prefer the nighttime hours to be dark, rather than be surrounded with unnatural lights beyond a typical outdoor street lamp.

Mark Becker isn't here to listen to my grievances or to offer me guidance like he had when my rights were violated in the state of Wisconsin so many times, so writing and exposing the reasons that caused a wounded spirit is certainly not an evil idea, nor is it evil to let my enemies know what I am considering to combat their lukewarm, hypocritical and wasteful religious habits that actually do annoy any real saint contending for the faith delivered to the apostles.

Because the ugly and unnatural wires have not been removed from the beautiful dormant shrubs to the south of my house, its possible someone  reconsidered their very wrong decision and finally unplugged the lights until the beast that installed them reclaims his trash, and as a reasonable reaction I removed my protest sign. When heathens push their offensive wasteful spending plans that are contrary to Biblical mandates, saints should try to counter the anti-commandmentist behaviors in some manner or risk the chance of being labeled 'lukewarm'. Frankly, it would be best to have more 'all natural wildlife' areas or have a tiny mosque built on 25 mile road across from me than have another expensive subdivision filled with more anti-commandmentist people that have no fear of any real God at all because they have not bothered to study and believe the original testaments, whether they call them old or new.

No comments:

Post a Comment