Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Land MINE Game vs. A New Mexico Game

I have no desire to become a producer of violent, unholy forces. Here are some  Miller Genuine Draft cautions for those studying Big Ten Network basketball games.

1. When you watch a basketball game on television, what you see on your 'left' the basketball coaches see on their 'right'. For instance, I see 'Michigan  Wolverines on my left and Nebraska Cornhuskers on my right, but the Ststa Farm sponsored skorkeepers in Ann Arbor see the 'Home' M team on the right and the 'Away' N team on the left.

2. If you are not blind, you have to keep 2 eyes on a situation is possible. If you in a Jehovah Witness situation, you need 2 or 3 sets of human eyes on a situation to establish a truthful post-occurence testimony.

3. Taylor11 vs. Wilson5 is like trying to break up a Anna F. Doerfler marbles game. Here's how I would break it down:

G) White and Red11Taylor35 is a pure Fort Leonard Wood Ne Guard Team.  G is for Grain in this 'closest to IL' split.

H) Since I don't trust any system that welcomed back Tom Brady, Wilson5 represents nominal value in a Rochester Rattler Wilson13 bipolar disorderly conduct game that the Michigan Porch Monkey Union has contrived. In this case, Wilson5 is simply part of an atheist B team, not a V=Virginia team.

4. What's MINE is like splitting up Robert Holman and Thomas Wahl and trying to get either one of them to defend the Truth the next 7 vs. 11 game in the MO zone. If Ben Rothleisberger is equal to the 7th door prize ticket I had at the most recent ox roast I attended and Alex Smith is equal to the 11th door prize I got stuck with and then gifted to my brother, my gun case is right and my tree stand is left of me now, which it actually is.

5. As soon as you stop believing everything State Farm commercials suggest, you will stop thinking 'right' and start thinking ' Fran Tarkenton went to Georgia, not to Madison Edgewood'. You now have a solid Racer X clue to avoid 'Go Daddy' and start to go H is for Hagar.

6. At a predestined moment in time, Nebraska has the Robert Skaradzynski Trojan 73 point line and the Michigan Wolverines have the 'anti-Fifty'  Shane David Hendrikson  Gerald Ford7-78-Li F N F anti-Badger non-elect Denita Ball team, which means Nebraska is playing s wiser Geiser potato chip line for some WKU reason. Michigan seems to get stuck at Gratiot more often than I get stuck with my Hankook tires.

7. I would not want any of my grandson of mine to be named 'Jackson Michael', so I have no idea what went mentally deranged with the descendants of Michael Clayton in South Korea.  I'd rather destroy Motown Records and keep Narada Records in a 1 on 1 situation between Detroit and Milwaukee match up.  I guess what your 'N word' is DOES matter after all.

8. A '0'  to the right of a 9 in typing class is not an Ottawa Senator O.  I hope you just got the ''Toronto Tonto' point in this specialized use of a Ryan Braun Crazy 8 of Clubs game..

16. It is almost Ten 16 now according to the books of Moshe Ben Amram, and I must prepare to restore my Pro-Pittsburgh Street studies where trains, cranes and Uncle Wiggly games drag a Slezak out of the Gary Woodland sectional and over into Buff Whelan splits in real life bowl judgment calls coming to an alley near them.

17. Amram might be more like 243R95 way than you might realize. This perspective is based solely on my recollection of the Professional Academy of Secret Codes that got plopped into Portsmouth Ohio instead of getting plopped into 'Holmes12' or Holmes County Sheriff Squad#16 near the Berlin walls.

18. I know bus routes matter to people trying to get around in Philadelphia, PA or in MIlwaukee, WI. If you don't like Argonaut methods in your Toronto ball games, go to true white Molitor2 way communications systems in an upcoming Thin Blue Line spade convention coming up at the Port Huron American Legion. I can't associate a Legion with a Blue Diamonds or Black9 clubs  for a real gun case reason.

19. When trying to bust up Chevy Chase, Black Jeep , White Jeep,  Tim Severud's pure brown Jeep transactions emerging from Teton Pines Golf Course in Wyoming, USA, I wouldn't rely on  Wausau's corrupted Compass property systems. Remember that Sidney Crosby of the television control boys had 'FEIGER' over his picture at his 26 goal point, not Seaver of Crosby's picture.  If you can start adjusting to North, South, East and West instead of right and left outfield, you will get better ground force knowledge and much better sense of  uptown Charlotte, NC systems than the average Wittenberg Wisconsin catcher will ever obtain trying to hang onto the wrong side of a Y or Au line.

20. My best trip to New Mexico was with my faithful parents and my natural brothers in the 1970's.  Visitng Navy veteran homes is sometimes very FUNNY! 'Stella',  'Napoleon'  and Sigourney Weaver are historical TROUBLE factors in bitch and dog tag games.  'Gorbachev'  and 'Thor' are not as easy to understand as the Ten Commandments. Now go and study calcium or John Mack's Milwaukee Tech T-Club  methods.




No comments:

Post a Comment