Monday, January 16, 2017

Seeing Is NOT The Same As Believing

When every letter matters, changing names and trading places becomes very important in the following name sequence. All of the below are real people I have had contact with or have seem but not necessarily believed, and if spelling changes have 'officially' occurred, I wonder who wanted the change. When people try to deceive others intentionally just as the father of Richard Edwin Xavier of Milwaukee did, problems do not always roll downhill. As a matter of fact, combatting past liars becomes as hard as pushing a heavy rock uphill, rather than just letting everything 'slide' into some Black O'Leary line.

I will start with a most recent personal point of contact and go backward through names in a non-random order and end with some of my most recent contacts:

1. Sergei Krivokrasov, but now listed in Colorado as 'Sergey Krivokrasov. Since I know there is a very close calls between a Y and an I if Y=Chris Chelios and I=Sergei Fedorov, there is not a close call when Y=Yitrium and I=Iodine. I have never made it a practice to change the spelling of my name other than what it legally is, so a word of caution  as you lower yourself down this 'ladder'.
2. Ty Black, #9 on the Rocky Mountain Rough Riders U16 team
3. 'Jamie O'Leary'. I have only seen this name on a AAA Hockey website as a 15U coach, not seen any real person identifying himself by this name. In this case I 'see' something I have no reason to believe in or trust.
4. Jamie Hallas, former friend and mother of Torah Hallas and Erustus Hallas; this 'Bible reader' was last seen at 1602 Mary Lane in March of 2010. The previou autumn (2009), Hallas and her family had been invited to some Israelite feasts I had prepared but never decided to defend me or contact me when I was under many attacks from Shane David Hendrikson. Consider this more serious '4' checking than trying to tell the difference between a pink4 billiard ball and and a purple4 billiard ball. Personally, I would never have names a person 'Torah', and I know there was an still might be a lot of mental and spiritual unstability in the Hallas household due to failure to rectify past errs in judgment.
5. Jerome O'Leary, fellow Milwaukee police retiree who also worked with me in the Milwaukee City Jail in the late 1980's. Although I have heard reports that he is racially slanted, I never experienced problems with Jerome O  Leary, who know is pulling in a far larger salary than I am due because I had been injured on duty and forced to retire.
6. John Ruiz, trombone player from Milwaukee tech High School in the 1970's.
7. James Bradley Jr. of the Chuck Mangione Band
8. Ty Jackson, youngest son of Donald and Jesse Jackson who also happens to be the uncle of my only living 'seed', a lukewarm Bible reader now known as Richard Isaiah Hendrikson while he is residing in Europe. I have not seen Ty Jackson for a couple of decades, even though my son has been incontact with him.
9. Tyrone Rice, fellow MSOE alumni and well behaved classmate back in the early 1980's. I only add this in to get a constant at N=7.
10. Mickey the dog, relative of Elmo the dog who was murdered by a German Shepherd. Do not confuse 'Mickey the dog' with David Akers or Myckei Mouse.
11. A second 'John Ruiz' who won some prize from Michael Rood during one of his taping of 'A Rood Awakening' ; I was a renter in the Charlotte, NC area, not a house buyer as was falsely reported by wicked Wittenberg Wisconsin graduates known for their ability to steal and lie rather than come to the knowledge of the Truth.
12. David Akers, formerly of the Detroit Lions before the team got ruined by strumpets.
13. LeVeon Bell, last seen in person from a distance in Latrobe.

A thirteen rung ladder that doesn't go up and into 6680 North Teutonia in Milwaukee seems short enough to get some vertical moves going at P.J.Jacobs in Stevens Point, WI and the 'Liverpool, PA' teams. Remember, 34 points will get you to the Franco Harris Seahawk bypass also known as Wi State highway 34 OR will get you to Gettysburgh,PA. 34 is easily divided by 17 in tricky Rhinelander automobile lines, Collingwood hull #'s  or  Serpent River, Ontario  traveling angel trails.


The above list might be interesting to those in Squirrel Hill who wrongly think there are supposed to be 9 candles in a temple lampstand, when in fact there are only supposed to be SEVEN. Of the above 13, I would consider #11, #4 and #3 to be the most likely to deceive themselves or others and I consider that my veteran law enforcement officer's opinion. Even my former bowling teammate 'Carl'  decided to be cloaked in Michigan Tom Brady gear and bowling on lanes 3&4 sooner than he'd be willing to repent of his claim that he could 'kick my ass'.

When the Green Bay Packers tie the New England Patriots at 34, I suspect they are more likely to start worshipping the  a used 'Eisenhower' jacket before they would ever say a solid granite rock is a beautiful reminder of Psalm 18 in an 'anti-Hooters' business. Probability is not as important as actual results when it comes to a war against prescription and non=prescription drugs continues like a plague on earth. 'Should we then continue in sin? Certainly not!'' is what a Benjamite should believe, not just see and then disobey. Lying to and  intentionally trying to deceiving anyone becomes a real sin problem   going back to the book of Genesis and still being practiced by the unholy,despicable atheists who often gather inside of a 'FOX' news set as they prepare to attack you household with their anti-Zephaniah messages..

Do not think I am stupid enough to follow or BELIEVE a tramp names 'Lady GaGa'; I rather study the architecture at a building formerly known 'Saint Wencelas' church in Milwaukee on Scott Street.



No comments:

Post a Comment