Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Did Allah Really Help Me?

Within 24 hours of asking  anti-Christmas 'power stranger' known as 'Allah' if he could do something about the removal of horrific anti-biblical wiring near my border, the wiring was removed!  Now for the bad news; pulling out the harmful wires WHICH DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD from the moment they were forced into a natural neutral zone was the equivalent of pulling out a needle filled with dangerous drugs from my arm after it was forced into me without my consent by unholy men and as a result, real damage did occur to me for a period of time.

My city of Milwaukee sponsored 'insurance' has been billed way too many times for treatments that I did not want and did not need; now, HOA boards are still forcing EVERYONE to share in the costs of lighting we did not and we DO NOT need. Sadly, it may be true that only a group like the ACLU might have enough power to completely reverse the trend of wasteful electricity use in public buildings during 'holiday seasons' that should only be officially recognized in private homes, private businesses or actual churches, not in public buildings.  In public schools, there should be no mandatory celebrations of any kind, and it is a waste of time to focus on Martin Luther King Junior day just as much as it is a waste of time and money to focus on 'Easter'. Offering studies of various religions and cultures as electives is not a problem; problems occur when particular holidays are PUSHED into publically shared areas and real sin occurs when people are forced to pay for the useless decorations and extra utility expenses. The Town of Macomb is very guilty of 'pushing' a religion into their Town Hall centers and it will be interesting to find out just what the ACLU might suggest I or we do to stop the foolishness associated with 'Christmas' in areas not held privately and not affiliated with a 'church'.

If I am the only household keeper in West Park Estates that studied the budget and openly objected to the unnecessary spending, I am the only intelligent one in a group of 62. the best case scenario is that other people also are willing to point out the obvious corruption in the budget and remind one another that they can still put seasonal light ON THEIR PROPERTY, ideally keeping their neighbor's rights in mind just as I did not complain about what my neighbors are doing with their landscaping since landscaping is a form of individual artwork on many occasions.  Indeed, John Livingston's management group DID manage our budget and small area of shared land better than the current people in temporary power.

In cases of easements, GOOD people who appreciate laws and have good manners notify others if there is work needed to be done in the area.  Sometimes the person with the easment section is more than happy to do a lot more than turn a sprinkler system on or off at no charge. I  have done my best to make my easement area look much better than a 'dog park'. BAD people go into easement areas and overtrim trees or completely ignore the rights of the person with the easement for some very evil reasons. 'Border Patrol' problems often do begin in small areas and if not handled properly when the problem is still not too difficult to correct, we end up with problems like there are between Mexico and the United States.

I am not too worried about restoring peace between me and the owners of Lot 66, since since they were the only ones who even tried to correct a serious lighting problem that I could not 'fix' with the tools that I have. I have more talent than tools, and the name 'Allah' is not as bad as the name 'Matt Damon' when words like Becher and Shuni Gadites have good natural 'bough', Abraham, Ishmael and Issac concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment