Sunday, January 29, 2017

Eleventh or Fifth Month Anti-Princess Survival

Unless you named your dog 'princess', the problem with a 'princess' mentality is that pride and arrogance arise within and the self-labeled princess ends up thinking that she will 'sit as a queen' rather than as a commandment-keeping helpmate and a daughter always willing to serve and protect her parents when they need her.  Vanity is tied to a princess mentality, not humility and a willlingness to behave as a living saint.


If there is a difference of '6' between Ishmael and Issac calenders, only a very special '6' can bridge the gap between two very spiritual family branches that should respect the sighting of the new moon in order to be accurate in discerning times of fasting and times of feasting. I don't think that there is a better person on the face of the earth than Paul Coffey to be able to humbly gather rather than carelessly scatter those who are more likely to obey laws than break them. A good king needs loyal and faithful servants to properly protect and guide others that are part of the same household system. The woman who wants to be treated like a 'princess' has neither a servant's heart nor a spirit of humility  coupled with a sense of proper defense rather than offending the pure in heart and the holy in conduct. Miss Universe types are exactly the opposite of what a 'virtuous woman' is, and only a man who is properly traiined spiritually knows to avoid having his sister or any family member become a 'look at me' person rather than a 'Study the Bible' person.

My brothers do not discourage me from trusting in israelite tribe methods of operation when I am near to them or far away. My brothers have seen me when I had had so much hope for my future thinking I was married to a man who loved me, bet then my brothers saw the results of being used and abused by the same men my brothers had been very kind to. Such may have been the life of Dinah, sister of Zebulon, and she is not supposed to be forgotten daughter.  Hagar was someone's daughter too, and her history is sad and very true.

Although my expertise is mainly in a combination of American Indian culture combined with biblical stone and seal order, I rather align with people who understand the the sighting of a crescent moon is more important than the sighting of a 'movie star'. I may be wrong, but I believe that many of the peaceful Muslims who fast,  reject swine and tattoos even if they ingest shrimp, are really Ishmaelites and very much unlike violent Islamists,lukewarm Christians or wreckless Assyrians.

If you believe this is the start of the 5th month, keep protecting your own body and your kind neighbors as they are a nation ready growing in an invisible womb. Men like Eric LIndros have changed due to past hardship and the brilliant orange 5 billiard ball is a better tool to work this than a hand grenade if you are part of group of people who studies and loves to learn from the 5 Books of Moses, monarch butterflies, orange roughy, carrots and oranges.   I suppose at 1st and 5, even a man like Jaromir Jagr might be able to carefully learn to discern good from evil and harlot traps from a Nun and the natural patterns of penguins.

If you think this is the start of the 11th month, keep the jacinth in mind (iolite and Gad) as well as the tribe of Joseph and his step-sister Dinah'.  Old timers like John Byce played an important part in my history and very sad travel times to places like 'Family Billliards' in the mountains of North Carolina to a rather unique tavern called 'The Sidelines' in Charlotte where I never got verbally or physically abused even though I was surrounded by 'gay' men..  The typical homosexual has as much chance to become a saint as the typical adulterer of thief, so it is not wise to expect harsh vengeance to occur to people who have not really intentionally sinned against you. A solid 1st and 11 figure is still Daunte Culpepper, a man with more potential to lead like Moses or Joshua than any elected politician ever exibit since politicians really don't know what it means to be part of a functional team against real opponents.

People in central Wisconsin are also familiar with the quiet strength of very decent hockey player Greg Hanson, a made who is just as important in my past VICTORIES against very real enemies as Paul Coffey has since both influenced me to be strong and of good courage even when facing my own most obvious weaknesses.  Study the letter 'kof' and do not confuse it with potassium or sodium. What I do from my household does not bring in any extra income, but my output is always influenced by what I allow as input into my mind and sort through to help the spirit of prophecy and holiness survive within me.  Kind words and a humble spirit do impress the angels of HaShem while others are lured into traps contrived by the spirit of Jezebel and strumpets, a word that my friend Garry Capps had used often before his medical staff didn't 'treat' him properly.  Prescription mediciine  errors  are often the cause of erratic or unexplained changes in behavior and increased illness, but medical doctors are least likely to repent and properly compensate the patients who are or were victims of their occupational crimes against humanity.

If an '11' makes you think of Dallas money, your mind has gone in the wrong direction and you seemed to forget that "Mercury Morris' isn't a good name to latch onto for salvation.  If you think its the end of the 1st month, you have yet to even give the Messiah of Israel to properly guide you and prevent you from being deceived by a very wicked anti-Biblical systems that have added chaos rather good constants to life on planet earth.  This month, I will remember the 5th foundation stone AND the 11th breastplate stone, both of which represent the tribe of Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment