Saturday, December 3, 2016

Who's Going To Worship Dmitri Mironov?

Since I thoroughly enjoyed and survivied a terrific 2 on 2 hockey session with 3 other outstanding young men who were not dressed like elves or Bruce Jenner on Friday the 1st day of the 9th bibical month in Troy,MI, I suppose I should through a Pre-Boxing day question with a limited choice of answers into the media to attract anti-Yeshua types such as Jesuits, Muslim, Ham descendents and Chaldeans who got lured or tricked into buying Coca-cola products rather than buying Old Milwaukee NA. Who's birthday are you really celebrating on December 25th? 1. Larry Csonka. (This is an answer no sealed Simeonite would ever choose, but I suppose the Navy Midshipmen might say 'Larry Csonka' in order to avoid saying 'Larry Mizewski'.) 2. Dmitri Mironov, another 8th round NHL pick with an big 'O' in the middle. He started in Moscow Russia and skated his way through the Maple Leaves, the Redwings, the Ducks, the Penguins and onto the Washington Capitals. His brother Boris is unlikely to be the son of perdition or the deceiver operating 'Santa Tracker' on At&T channel 98, but deceivers only fool those who not part of the elect of Adonai. 3. No person and no good god in particular, I just want another reason to completely disobey the Holy Scriptures and the prophets.(This is an answer none of the tribulation '1st period' saints would ever choose.) 4. I am not celebrating any person's birthday on December 25th, but if it lands on a Saturday I will try to rest, pray and study just like any other 7th Day Adventist or Israelite should.
5. I'm only going to remember Franco Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers 13 point score over the Oakland Raiders 7 point score in 'Old School' James Madison style as I pray no one assassinates me for rejecting the spirit of false lights and overspending, This position allows me to remain an sports enthusuast until Abaddon reveals his precise and well timed exit strategy from the '5 Hole', at which time will I find out who really chose the true Elohim. 6. I'm going to throw darts at images of Peter Vitale and Frank Finney on the dartboard in my garage instead of getting into the anti-Badger December spirit of reckless, Hitler-style abusers of community resources. If I draw back a stupid Cupid style arrow in my fight against heathen anti-ISraelite practices, the God of Noah and Jonah and Harvey's tavern on route 66, will be displeased with me. 7. I refuse to celebrate anything other than another opportunity to reject the hypocritical spirit of Christmas, and I rather remember and mourn the loss of Reggie H. White, a real Philadelphia Eagle eye, who mercifully has been spared from the horrible direction the USA has been going in since the first 'legal abortion' was allowed by evil and wretched appointed Supreme Court justices. 8. I'm going to try to distinguish the difference between my former co-worker and former boyfriend who recently became a retired 'copper', namely Daniel Bell, and another Daniel Bell from Milwaukee, the prisoner who got battered for some reason. Most citizens really should give the 3rd response if they are going to be honest about their rejection of Moses, Eldad and the newly formed Capital M-Troop of Medad, since answer #3 it is most like the spirit of Brian Berg and Shane David Hendrikson and their unsaved majority 'white' males. I could say #2 or #5 to put a "tricky Bob the monkey' type of response to arrogant Protestants who don't study enough hockey strategies. I most likely will follow through on #6, keeping number 2,4,5,8 and 7 in mind. This blog page has been dedicated to Melvin Givens, who became as disgusted as I had been with family feuds on December 25th while working on Milwaukee Squad 21 late more than 20 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment