Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hard Spiritual Warfare Case Management

This blog is rated:ES for 'Extremely Serious' and is not intended to leave any human feeling more comfortable than I feel right now.  Keep in mind, my house is under spiritual attack from anti-biblical 'circuitry' gameboys and their witchy playgirls who insult my womderful natural landscaping and then do not even let me see what their property looks like, since they operate like asps, not sheep.

There comes a point in time when  people who intentionally refuses to obey laws that would result in lenient penalties such as a fine or short periods of confinement have obviously no regard and have failed to call to remembrance  the crucifixion process suffered by the man who's birthday they 'claim' to be partying about at the end of December.  There are other times when so many reasonable laws are completely intentionally broken by the lawmakers that the lawmakers become literal demonic entities in pagan government bodies.

After learning of King Solomon's SUGGESTION to murder a child that 2 women of uncertain backgrounds were fighting over, unintelligent life might have misled the outcome of the the maternity trial with no paternal men to speak for their own child.

If one woman thinks it is better that a child be dead than to be raised by a liar and perjurer and if that woman believes in the resurrection of the dead, it is possible that the woman that said 'slay the child' was the real mother.  All it says is that Solomon said 'Give her the child' and the voice that spoke just before he said ' give her' was the one who would have approved of the death of her child rather than  risk releasing him into the arms of a woman who actually was careless or even murdered  her child and then lied in court.

Next especially for agnostics, it is clear that Joseph delivered a son while he, Joseph, was a virgin, and by delivery I mean played an active role in its exit from the womb to his household. There is no reason to speculate about Mary being a virgin, and the power of the 'Holy  Ghost' might mean she did conceive after a man other than Joseph 'knew her' .  Such 'adoptions' have been known to happen and in places where science seems too illogical, just admit Joseph was a virgin that delivered a son.

Finally, I have a suggestion to get the tribulation process into full swing. If I were a judge that had to choose and order 2 people, namely 2 witnesses specialized in  their version of anti-Biblical faith, to be slain as 'Jesus Christ' was in Jerusalem,  it would be the man who drove the white truck (bearing Michigan plates mentioned in the previous blog) onto the sidewalk and insisted his 'Christmas lights' be displayed in an area he lives nowhere near and the other person who should be put to death in jerusalem would be the female in the car who lied to me and then at then prompted the male with her version of the spirit of Jezebel  to ignore my reasonable request to reduce, not even eliminate, his and her anti-Israelite  heathen and intentionally harassing spiritual idolatry display . Since they make their money from 'christianity', they and their families are worthy of suffering at least as much as any other 'Christian' who refused to become a peacemaker.  Whoever is chosen as the two  witnesses that are as lampstands on earth, they must have some underlying serious desire for revenge and 'power plays' or they would not be given the opportunity' to pop up back to life after 3 days' and get to prophesy in sackcloth for 42 months.

Of course, the alternate choices I would have choose to be willing to be the 'two lampstands' would be the 2 sheriff's deputies who chose to do nothing and basically wanted me to go broke trying to take my complaint to an attorney. Such unnamed deputies could be from Marathon County or Macomb County, since there were more than 2 pairs of deputized  messengers that insisted on delivering bad news to me as well as trying to mock me and my Messiah in the process. Since I don't get along with attorneys very well, especially when they are sending me bills because deputies didn't enforce the 'harassment'  or felony theft  violations against me. I suppose it is better to try to cast out fear to those who despise and reject pleas for a reduction of their attacks against people like me who actually believe the prophet Jeremiah and as a result do not want anything to do with 'Christmas'  being forced on them as it never was in 1776.  I certainly shouldn't be fearful  that I might get fined for a 6 inch wooden natural borderline much prettier than any wall Trump wants to put along the USA borders, even though the  spirit of Jezebel falsely claimed my natural landscape border/art is 'dangerous' between artificially watered grass and my native North American plants area inspired by the IMAX presentation about Dana the Butterfly at the Henry Ford Museum.

We shall see if  John's writings while he was held at Patmos were accurate prophesy someday, and maybe very soon if all goes well with my soul.

I guess if the Macomb , Michigan and United States government leaders do not care about green lights shining into my house by Fascist and/or Nazi mixtures more than half of a typical day, why should there be any problem or any possibly criminal or ordinance violaton aiming red laser beama at the people who chose to 'do nothing' to protect my health or my rights to defend myself against electronic attacks? A red light beam might  annoy them but a red light beam won't kill them, correct?  Consider what men have done to other men once they were captured by armies who did not want to obey the Torah rules for holy warfare.

Of course, since no one actually thinks I have any angelic powers or that my God might respond properly to any of my requests or suggestions after the  deputies keep deciding to do nothing and as a consequence make me keep working without pay to fight crimes against me. The above could only be the best case scenario  for unbelievers in a book of fiction intended to get people to rethink their anti-Zebulon, anti-prophet and anti-Dan positions and pull them away from Bill O'Reilly theories.

Now, actual good news for those who actually are not my enemies or my adversaries. I visited a disabled widow today for 2 hours, played card with sinners for 2 hours and played an very invigorating hockey game with two possible amateur spies/scouts from Macomb, namely a juvenile named Cameron Bell and her brother, Austin Bell. The Bell siblings seemed like they really meant to end up on a 'Smurf' line but instead they ended with the anti-Labatt's line. Since the Suburban Macomb Ice Rink was so liberal with information from locker rooms I rented in the past, they shouldn't care if I release the names of the 2 Macomb Mavericks who weren't afraid of me at all. I am also considering and praying about returning to the 'Kingdom Hall' and seeing if the Jehovah's Witnesses will let me try to reconcile our differences of serious opinion on December 24th, 2016.  I am obligated by Torah to do my best to rectify a misunderstanding that lead to various forms of offensive and defensive exchanges. I am still tender-hearted but I can counter-attack when I have been attacked so many times by blasphemers and people who do not believe my testimony nor the testimony of Yeshua, the Christ who stated he came to bring a sword, not peace to earth.

Also in ' American Anti-Idol' moves, I tossed a  totem pole into a garbage can today while wearing a Paul Coffey Penguin jersey rather than saying 'God is in the ugly green light bulbs that the enemies of Yehovah  twisted and forced into  part of 'America'. The small black totem pole actually started to remind me of the weird statue Yul Brynner was playing footsie with in an MGM movie called 'The Ten Commandments'.  Locusts and plagues actually can do a lot more damage to unthankful attackers of church of Philadelphia saints and good shrubbery and plant life than I could ever do with my anti-Nazi signs on my private property.

No comments:

Post a Comment