Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Helpful Audibles Lead To 'A Man'

I was treated very well today as a humbly wore a  New York Islanders jersey that had the number 81 and the letters 'SATAN'. A polite acquaintance who used to be employed by a synagogue in the Toronto area explained to me that Miroslav Satan's name is pronounced like Hebrew word #8366, which defines a human male with the letters Shin Tav Nun.  

Now I know there is a definite difference between Shin Tet Nun and Shin Tav Nun. The number of the adversary listed in Zechariah opposing Joshua is 359. The sum of word#8366 is 750. Sm 359 Satan is an necessary adversary and NOT A MAN, but an angelic force. Sum 750 Satan is used to define a very human male, so I and hopefully you better know your Tet from your Tav. The Tav looks like it has a piano foot pedal on it, and of course the Chet and the Hey do not have 'the piano foot pedal' look to them.

I don't claim to be 'Jewish' and I know there is a synogogie of Satan mentioned in the Book of Revelation, but in the Greek who can tell which form of SATAN in mentioned? I don't know, but I have no reason to assume that Miroslav Satan is a good man, potentially a saint, who is able to resist and oppose a strong delusion or a deceiver. Go ahead and consider to reread the 'NATAS' possibility in the prior post before you jump to too many Persian conclusians.

No comments:

Post a Comment