Monday, December 19, 2016

Bottom 6 Reasons Why I Don't Worry About Putin

1. When humans are planning evil, they try to keep it a secret. Good people try to find out what the evil plots are and counter them somehow.

2. When angels and saints are doing good works or trying to get accurate information out, sometimes evil government agencies try to intercept or block the good and useful information. Since I have had good information intercepted and intentionally blocked before both by mail and on Gocomics.com, I am not afraid to have a good leader get information from my computer  so God must have have cast out that fear from me.

3. As long as anyone who has hacked into my filed hasn't ruined my computer, I'm thankful they haven't caused criminal damage to my property and hope they learned something better from me than they would have from the FBI, the Republican or Democratic party lines, Matt Damon or from whatever  other evil government agencies , either foreign or domestic, that are plotting evil against conveyers of Truth .

4. Since I have already gotten a notice that my information has been 'hacked' , I cannot guarantee that what I put into the computer network went onto internet as I had intended and therefore can't get into trouble for what appears to have been 'written' by me. Once again it is proven that handwritten mail is the best way to  avoid tampering, that is if you trust the USPS more than you trust the CIA, the FBI and your text messaging exchanges of information.

5. If the cars with license plates D2-241 and  D4-525 in 'The Sound of Music' had their wires 'hacked' by a couple of fake nuns while they were theoretically opposing Nazi forces, there are times when using your freedom to get helpful information others are intentionally holding from you is not a sin. For instance, if I could not get the information I desired from the Book of Exodus  and only could get it by hacking into a 'Christian's computer' , God should pardon me for being persistent in my search for the Truth and then rebuke and discipline the people who were forbidding me from reading the contents of the Holy Bible.

6. Since I couldn't get access to my own lying and cheating husband's bank account and business account information before we were divorced, it would be foolish or me to worry when the people who refused to turn over information to me or refused to help me arrest a felon eventually have someone else use some type of force against them.

I hope those 5 reasons help you not to worry or fret over Putin possibly getting accurate information from saints who had been blocked from getting their information online OR that our enemies are stockpiling totally inaccurate information that wouldn't even make a good audible from Mount Rushmore. I certainly rather just overhear conversations in public like an old-fashioned sociology student than bother trying to get a search warrant to access  someone else's computer without even being supervised by and paid overtime by some  FBI -type organization who still hasn't figured out a way to prevent sin in our homeland.


No comments:

Post a Comment