Tuesday, December 20, 2016

'Trading Artwork' In The Wilderness of MIchigan

There are times when is imperative to recall those who have sought to destroy you, or Haman would not be mentioned in the history books commonly studied by billions of humans.   Today as I listened to very spiritually wise man speak about his mother, his words confirmed he believed that the Law delivered by Moshe (Moses) is good. Since I and other strangers and sojourners are welcomed into his dining room with graciousness, such a person is worthy of a tangible gift over and above the minimum offering he expects to get paid for his culinary expertise and pro-Halal efforts. I am learning from him and his crew and they are learning from me.

I was not tricked nor deceived by them after our mutual agreement that the 'Christmas tree' image has no place in the temple or the household of the God of  Noah,Abraham, Ishmael or Isaac. We agreed that Gideon was a good man, not an enemy of out faith in the ORIGINAL testament conveyed by Ark from time to time and by mouth to ear at other times. I watched customers go in and out through the D, short for Dalet. 'A mirror' to the east might look like 'Ameer' to another translator, but the loss of the habitual Druid-type traditions resulted in a gain of a beautiful picture of the sea and the land to remind a remnant of the angel mentioned at Revelation 10:5. 'A Conch Herd' collection reminds those who are still struggling alone in a household that a sturdy shell can protect you from the storms and the rain just as a hermit crab gets tossed about by the weather but remains secure tucked in his temporary hard-shell casing.  A palm tree might remind people like me of Tel Dan, but as Mukim can be spelled 'Mem Vav Kaf Yod Mem' the palm that holds the Laws of Moses dearly is protected from the opening of the womb until his mother might no longer be able to bear children.  While the hand and palm that offends is better to be cut off from the body, the hands that defend and serve the Laws of Moses are to be protected, even between 2 walls of water represented by the mem.

My friend Mukim did not try to change my name but showed me how my name looks in Bangla, so I returned the kindness as best I could to show the beauty of his name in Hebrew. It is not proper for a human to give a new name to a child that his parents did not approve of or to force someone to live with a name that does not represent them accurately, but many times in history even I forget the original name of Shadrach and won't repeat the Egyptian name that Joseph was burdened with.  I have been called many names in my lifetime that were cruel, but thankfully no one will ever be able to accuse me of behaving like a Nazi. Just as my grandmother helped her Judaic friend in Poland, Mukim and his staff are helping me try to survive in a time when my son is still anti-mother, even though he might name the name of 'Christ' from time to time. As a officer often has to recall crimes in a courtroom, today I recalled the day that I had asked for refuge in my son and daughter-in-law's Portage County apartment on Porter Road when I was under attack from Shane David Hendrikson, but they would not open their 'D' to me. Such a sin is still held against them because they have not repented as quickly as Mukin repented of putting a symbol of Druid idolatry up in his domain.

In another moment of strength, I rejected the words 'Do us a favor and have a Merry Christmas' when some Detroit Redwings fans paraded past me in Lowe's. Christmas is not an appointed time for me or for any other original testament believers, and I mourn at all the ungodly and unholy messages being delivered by media and by mouth this time of year. The words of the prophet Jeremiah have only been held dear by those who fear God and keep his commandments to the degree they are able while others have completely abandoned the intent of the United States Constitution to BREAK AWAY from the practices of the Church of England and the Vatican brood in order to accept the eminent protection of HVHY(26).

I am about 42 months into a mortgage, and a short non-profit spending spree on covering for myself and gifts for a friend is not the sign of some manic-depressive but a sign that the banking system is not giving me enough of a rate of return on my cash assets, so I might as well release some funds for other purposes. No 'Salvation Army' puppets were ringing a bell and trying to get donations to keep their advertising up in the disgusting Dallas Cowboy stadium while I thoughtfully sought out a gift for a man who might be a better king of some turf than Martin Luther King, Jr. ever was. Indeed,  even a $25 hockey jersey can comfort and warm me better than a small piece of paper with sports facts on it selling for the same price in 'collectible'  financial trap plays. Likewise, a refurbished kitchen set from  new fruit-bearing friends at Casey's Orchard in Plover, WI is better than overpaying for a rusty lunchbox, even if the lunchbox does depict 'Hogan's Heroes' on it. No one really needs a rusty $600 lunchbox if they can fill a void in their memory or their household with a $50 rusty lunchbox with some other heroes or icons on it.

Buying and selling with wisdom is not a gift every person has even desired or the United States wouldn't be as financially ruined as it actually is. Appearances can be deceiving, and debts must be repaid somehow when the creditors have obeyed the Law.  If someone says 'Merry Christmas' to me or to another like me, a good response is 'I'll bless Yehovah's name and prepare for the next sabbath instead.' Do not be shy when rejecting that which has not been approved by Moses and the prophets. If i do not resist the speech or religious fables tied to the doctrines of demon, they will not flee.

Now I have to consider why the shrimp might have huge scales and a form of a fin on its tail since I have heard an opposing view regarding 'clean'. My adversary agreed that beef is clean and lobster should not be eaten because it cannot be 'cleaned' properly. Could the shrimp be similar to a grasshopper in category? How can a shrimp be considered 'halal' and permissible by Muslim dietary laws? Another biological Berean menu test line has arrived which does not frighten me.

Lastly, I have decided that the dead evergreen wreaths with red bows are a crude and revolting reminder that 'blood red' flowed from the side of victims of  Roman murders when the crucified humans, some of whom were saints, were pierced in the side with a dagger . There is no signs of life in dead fruitless branches hanging from doors of families who have failed to study the Scriptures, and they are only reminders that the leaders of my 'subdivision' are part of the apostasy, not part of the body of the Messiah. Tables are still prepared for me in the sight of my enemies, even if I am the one preparing tables from time to time. Just as signs during Passover protected only a few in Egypt before Pharoah's army drowned, the wrong mark on your doorway can reveal your lack of understanding and the stubbornness of a mind  that  has willfully rejected the commandments, precepts and statutes necessary for a real sanctification and proper sealing process.


No comments:

Post a Comment