Thursday, December 22, 2016

Speedy 'What's The Roman L=50 News?' Briefing

I got a speedy lesson on 'Kwanza'  from some show called 'Futurama' and it looks like a distorted version of an Israelite lampstand and a displaced competitor to the biblical feast of Firstfruits which is to be held in the beginning of Australia's autumn season. Since 'Kwanza' has inserted itself into society since 1966, I am excluded from any desire to participate in it since it is labeled 'African American'.

There will be all kinds of temptations and competitors trying to take away the momentum from the original 7 feasts reviewed several times in the Bible, even in the book of Ezekiel. This December 25 comes to a day 1000 point for 3rd year checkers since I embarked into and out of Keswick, Ontario on a very sobering Passover time.

A black candle in the middle of a Kwanza lampstand doesn't mean anything to me, especially after seeing some speedy hockey player in a Jesuit black jersey switch to a white jersey in the middle of another scary scrimmage without Wendy or Casper in sight.  There are times when saints have to focus on real  GOOD angels instead of multiplying vain traditions which leads to a point of purchase 'puzzle palace' in the typical retail section. I can still laugh my way through 'A Christmas Story' on Canadian television to remind myself what my family background wasn't quite like before I arrived to join my 2 brothers at the breakfast table. Seeing some 'pink parasites' on Futurama's cartooned bees that are supposed to provide beeswax for the Kwanza candles was a reminder that 'Victoria's Secret' advertising line has ruined the reputation and eliminated chances of redemption of more people  than characters on 'The Friendly Giant'  or dressing up like Queen Elizabeth of Hungary on All-Saints day ever could.

What's the expensive vision news? My $773.50 glasses arrived much earlier than my $551.25 glasses for some reason, and the number 551.25 is as interesting as Patrick Roy's 'W' line and Jason Arnott's NJ Devils system to me.

By the NYC Navy 17th point way...... Oprah Winfrey is still extremely obese and is not even bright enough to be a black candle  between 3 red and 3 green candles.  When someone tells her audience the truth, I suspect they might be fired from her corrupt Chicago system and her anti-holy demonic angel workforce. Don't forget that for every disobedient angel, there are 2 obedient that did not decide to forsake the Elohim of Noah, Medad and Eldad.

How do I combat 'Merry Christmas' comments? Many ways, depending on the hypocrisy level of the messenger. I could say 'What's the 50th year news?' or  'I won't repear what George Washington didn't approve of.' What I must try to find is an attorney who is willing, on my behalf. to sue my HOA and the big town of Macomb leaders in the upcoming year(s) for destroying our budgets and public areas with their vain and very unnatural, ugly and wasteful light shows,  Once I find the proper attorney and he agrees to take my case at no expense to me, I will declare that a miracle has happened in my lifetime. Winning the case won't take a miracle, since the pushing of 'Christmas' traditions into public buildings and commonly held non-church areas IS unconstitutional. Belief or the mention of 'God' is not unconstituional, but certainly lighting up trees is not providing for the common defense and pushing the lieas of 'Santa Claus' is publicly owned buildings is worse than pushing shrimp away from your mouth at a Muslim's dinner table. What people do on their private property is often too restricted by anti-environmentalists. An outdoor clothesline would be more useful to our subdivision, but outdoor clothes lines are not allowed even on provate property in my subdivision. The hypocrites plastered our entrance with lines that waste energy rather than conserve our FINANCIAL resources.

Graham Ledger is wrong on many points, and he can easily be left behind with his dead evergreen ring tossers rather than progressing ahead  to a starting point of salvation which could've been as simple as putting up a  tent during the week of Sukkot somewhere at home or with family members who are not anti-Israel at heart.

'Canadian boxing day' matches up with the feast of Saint Stephen, and the blood of the martyr's does still cry out and testify against those who have added to and consequently defiled the spirit of the Word made flash in the form of Torah scrolls. I will take the time to thank the staff at the Troy Ice Arena for helping me survive another year in Michigan due to their willingness to consider methods of  physical and post-divorce therapy that do not conflict with decent D.A.R.E. program agendas.

No comments:

Post a Comment