Monday, December 5, 2016

Warning Speech Accomplished At The Macomb Town Hall

I certainly would have preferred to be able to enjoy a visit to my local town center, but instead I was alarmed and annoyed by all the anti-neutral German-type Druid signs on the exterior of the well built building on Broughton Road.

When architecture alone isn't appreciated, fools load up secular government buildings with their signs of lack of belief in the Bible. Although a written complaint process has to be adhered to to try and love my neighbors properly and get them to comply with town codes just like I have to, verbal warnings against highly visible neutral zones infractions should be enough to protect myself from being party to their religious abominations being dragged into public buildings rather than being limited to their private homes or private businesses like they can be if they don't believe in the 'Old or New Testament'.

The dead and ugly wreaths with tacky red bows look as sickening and as spiritually dead as the Detroit Piston rings these days, and I have gone on a mission trip to one Piston game to keep an eye on the Milwaukee Buck this decade so i saw firsthand how unholy their home court is. Seeing what I saw at an NBA game was a enough for me to refuse to spend anymore of my retirement fund on their whore shores. Sadly, when local government agencies aren't even bright enough to PLaY 'Satan's advocate', they collect our money in the form of taxes, keep pushing a Luther, Jesuit or Nazi agenda and then would prefer if no one pointed out their SIN and the err of their way.

If certain people hadn't loved me enough to show me the errors of my ways, I would still be stuck in the spiritual mud like 'Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy' lines usually typified by Macomb County Sheriff with plate 50-181, entrenched with the burden of too many laws and not enough people willing to obey the ones they are literate enough to read without an interpreter. Written warnings are not also the modus operandi of the angel of God; sometimes verbal warnings save the angel time.

If I am the only living saint who complains about all the waste of electricity my government officials indulge in before they sink their jaws into the next pork chop, and then complains about ugly Judy Garland strands  topped with unnecssary electric lights that do more harm to the indoor air quality and budget than a pointsetta plant still in good soil, this saint knows it is not easy to be strong and of good courage when you might be the only one in 55,000 that has been sealed with the 144,000, keeping in mind that the gender of the sealed is not mentioned in the Book of Revelation.

My most sincere plea was for my government officials to be more like George Washington, eraadicate all signs of affiliation with the CHurch of England and it's horrid connection to a system of lawlessness by forbidding the futile, heathen and anti-HVHY practices in order for them to be less like John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe when it comes to refraining from sin or a course of action that harasses, annoys and feeds the Jesuit agenda instead of feeding the poor or visiting those imprisoned for praying in their own private household or outside of an abortion clinic. Citizens greatly reduce the chance for peace in a community if they continually reject  even the most basic 'ten' commandments that are perfect, holy and good and only a voice like mine crying out in wilderness might be enough to have them reverse their path of folly and faith in the wrong 'godhead'. .

Should a snowman really represent the Holy Trinity now?  Santa Claus represents liars and those who have rejected the truth in order to profit by selling useless trinkets to the carnal Christian or the absolute atheists who like to play with mythology.  the Way, the Truth and Life of a suffering servant of the
most high Elohim.

Now for those interested in puzzle palace splits:

The number 55139 is not the number of Truth nor is it the number 26. If the 551 goes the way of Patrick Roy and the 39 goes the way of Willie Parker, it provides an anti-ESPN combination Green89 way instead of an inferior Ryan Miller, ESPN #551 and a I-39 Rockford way. I gifted the Ryan Miller photo to an unknown child who seemed thankful,  but the child I gifted the autographed photo to isn't a cornerstone and  I am no longer able to cheer for that child or his team because of unfair business practices Coca-Cola places such as the Suburban Ice Group often engages possibly due to bribes or extortion.  I also gifted pictures of numerous other NHL hockey icons to very polite children in my parent's neighborhood who wisely are Chicago Bears fans, and I am still able to cheer for the Chicago Bears and decent young hockey players who haven't been frightened away from me by false reports of others..

I actually mourn today because I had to go on defense after my neighbors and my government has been on offense against me and my faith in the God of Moses, Elijah, Zebullon and Gad for so long there seems like there is no opportunity for a miracle on 25 mile road to occur. It would take a miracle for my HOA to tear down their signs of waste and anti-neutrality and go back to being a roadway even George Washington would be thankful to walk along. I also am thankful for being treated so kindly by the staff of 'Little India' and the Shelby Lanes bowling establishment, for without some kindness to counter the effects of the hatred of the remnant of Israel, I might have ended up like m very quiet friend, Brian Wojtecki, by now.

It is the Nazi and Al Sharpton types who engage in a course of conduct and then encourage others to push their anti-commandment agenda and then try to make people too afraid to counteract or object to their form of anti-commandment 'Christianity' overtaking a neighborhood. I am not so cowardly that I am unwilling to defend myself from being attacked by exterior strings of lights just as obnoxious as having a hundreds of green lazer pointed into my windows all night because someone wants my area to  look like a  circus-like Michigan State Spartan zone instead of a natural, neutral and peaceful habitat for animals and humans near Macomb Corners Park. Colors mean things, and I do not want the color green or any excessive outdoor lighting forced into my windows from private or non-private property day or night, no matter what time of year it is.

Repairing the base of the street light  across from lot 66 would have been a better use of money and time than installing electrical outlets which profited  one resident (an electrician)  in the neighborhood HOA with as much corruption suspected as the Rizzo garbage contracts handed out by certain community board members.

I peacefully expressed by disgust (a commandment or precept: "be angry and sin not"), and now will peacefully try to prepare for another required physical to evaluate my physical disability and take another vision test in a office wrongly called 'Redwing turf' by an unwise employee.


No comments:

Post a Comment