Monday, December 19, 2016

Two Victories, A Draw and A Seared Conscience

When spiritual forces get exposed in physical forces, a person with a seared conscience will sin and not repent of their sin. The following are all true, and there is no sense hiding the names of the wise and the unwise:

A) A small victory occurred at Shelby Lanes, a bowling establishment in  Michigan. Last year at a December meal, all the pizzas delivered to the bowling team had pork on them. I requested that some pizzas only have cheese, and the sponsor of the luncheon fulfilled my request. I was then able to express to my neighbors that I reject unclean meats because I believe the 'Bible'. One man claimed he should have a lot of diseases because he eats a lot of unclean meats, but I told him I am not willing to take that risk. What he didn't realize is that a seared conscience is also a disease and a curse that becomes evident when a person rejects very clear Biblical instructions repeatedly because of belief in a leader other than Yehovah.

B) A draw occurred when I watched holy wars in progress at the Troy Sports Arena over the course of 4 days. I was glad to find out that Belle Tire's Team is not part of the Suburban Sports Group but was sad to see a young player #80 his simultaneously from both sides by Arizona Coyote Jr Hockey players. Whether the Coyote team planned to attack the Pittsburgh Junior Penguin player or it was a terrible moment of fate,  it is difficult to a watch a young man training to be a warrior get injured due to no fault of his own at the time. Although I love to be near teams from Milwaukee and Pittsburgh, as soon as they leave I am reminded that I am far away from the relatives I love the most because I was hated by and assaulted in various forms by the Shane David Hendrikson gang and his hired affiliates.

G) 'Little India', a wonderful recently opened restaurant on 23 MIle Road and Van Dyke Road in Shelby had been a peaceful harbor not tainted by United States idolatry until a customer delivered one of his idols to the restaurant as a 'gift'. The artificial and rather ugly pine tree replica was propped up and the owner had been 'afraid' to offend the giver of the abomination.  I openly questioned why a man who believes Moses is good and Jeremiah is good would then disobey the prophets in order to appease a customer who has rejected the instructions for the non-heathen. The restaurant owner's conscience was pricked by my prophesying. His chef also did not approve of the ugly artificial tree and was not ashamed to say he was a Muslim and not afraid to call me his friend when I stated I am an Israelite. I and the 3 wise men who have cooked for me and served me very well then had a serious discussion, and we decided together that the 'Christmas tree' should be removed because it was part of an idolatrous heathen practice which we all new was contrary to our faith in the prophets. I watched the men who have faith in Jeremiah's writings and Moses writings take down the  useless tree, with plans to return it to the giver. If the person that tried to convert them to an idolatrous system doesn't want the tree back, it will end up in a dumpster where it belongs.  I rejoiced knowing my voice was heard and my warnings to reject heathen idolatry led to good works by faith of the three peaceful and kind Muslim men. My own family has yet to believe most of my warnings, even though they also do not intentionally try to offend me or deter me from practicing my faith. The chef and the owner were so pleased I had rebuked them that they said I am 'President of Little India', but of course I know I am only an angel that was sent to them. There is no movie in any theatre that could be more beautiful in the sight of my God or in the sight of the few who remember General George Washington than the teamwork that occurred as we removed  the symbol of idolatry, regained pro-Torah power and the spirit of Moses and Elijah prevailed at 'Little India'.  If the fruitless and dead 'tree giver' gets offended upon the return of his idolatrous practice pieces, it is better than offending the God of Jeremiah and the God of Moses. The victory of the 3 wise men who feared the God of Moses will not be forgotten by me, even though other temptations might be shoved their way.

D) A foolish man, Shane David Hendrikson, self-professed Christian, took in a piece of wicked idolatry made by the 'Playboy' business even more dangerous than a fake tree into his hands and into my former household becasue it came from his wicked daughter. He did not have the courage to tell her  it was not a good gift because his conscience had been seared. His 'god' is even more wicked than the God named Allah because Shane's wicked god removed his sense of morality.  Those who humble themselves with periods of fasting and praying are not heathen athiests and can get grafted into the Tree of Life which bears good fruits rather than being weighed down with plastic and glass decorated spheres that cannot feed a family and cannot be used to defend a household in times of spiritual or literal attack.

My next project is to try and find a foundtain that can stand in the place where the idolatrous symbol had stood for a short time. Dwight Eisenhower and similar USA presidents in the past 100 years do not have as much spiritual wisdom and courage at heart as the 3 wise men who faced their err and corrected their obvious December err.  It is the 'Rachel' types, not the Rahab types, who seem to force and sneak idolatry into the houses of Abraham's descendents.

No comments:

Post a Comment