Tuesday, August 23, 2022

The Nathan Question and Answer With '36 to Go"

Is it a waste of effort to write a letter with ink and paper to an adult man who no longer cares even minimally about nor communicates 'non-electronically' with his mother , though the adult ma  claims to be a follower of 'Jesus Christ' who is getting paid to lure others to  Jordan Huffman's Sunday Christianity ?

All of the letters that were written by 'Paul' will never be as important to your spiritual improvement as the letter you decide to write to your mother that encourages and blesses her rather than lowers her to an entity less important than 'Paul;.

"Bear Independent'* is another YOU-TUBE $ lure pushed out by a person loaded with tattoos who can't say no to his strange fire cigars.  This post isn't a $ lure, and thus is only of interest to a very tiny % of 'bots' or serious anti-drunkard survival strategists.

Pardon me while I  now go to visit a USA Navy  Vietnam war veteran  for some encouragement that 'Christianity' won't deploy toward me, since  I only worked in and  fought in city of Milwaukee wars in violent, ghetto neighborhoods and was more interested in the D.A.R.E. program than having my child get hooked on Halloween depravity.

🦷

Regarding the answer to the 'Nathan Question' question, I suppose  anger, sadness and grieving are more likely to be expressed and deployed electronically theses days , but in rare instances, a letter with ink and paper expressing sadness, grieving and minimal suggestions for needed repair work have already been deployed months ago to a very misled son who now is in the UK and is ridiculously hiding from his  retired mother when he should have been fleeing  from  not to  Portage County. Wisconsin's Jordan Huffman. Thus the answer is it was not a waste of my effort to write a letter with ink and pen to my son, but such war efforts are ignored by those who do not think that they're parent(s) will properly testify against their children rather than continually praise their anti-יהוה  deeds.

It isn't an encouraging task to be a pitcher unable to quench flames like a firefighter or rain cloud.

  

Back to Haggai's 6 month reminder or Zephaniah; my grandmother had already referred me to the suffering of. יסף   while in prison and Egypt  that she learned about in Poland.

* I no longer rely upon nor trust on the contents of 'New Testament' because the output of  'pro-Pauline' Sunday "Jesus''  worshipping people  is not consistently improving., but rather, is falling away from  ×™×”וה  like chaff departing from wheat, wheat that by design  has  been able to grow up and matured among tares.

My body now needs repair work, not another 'break'.   I hope I am more important to my community than the dogs who took their chewy time to Jezebel's corpse.

The UK is not part of my community. Benjamin Moore's 'Flower Power' #398 has it's own objectives to consider.





No comments:

Post a Comment