Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Mr. India Is.Warring Against Mr. France

Jonathan India migrated to the Cincinnati Reds, not to Eric Benet; Ty France is a 23 who migrated to the Seattle area, not to a bridge construction zone between a Teller and a Card.  ♠ Yes, humans are often added to an employee roster because of their surname rather than because of their intellect and ability to complete a task or assignment properly.

What I really expect is for AI and actual forms of humanity to know that I am extremely anti-496340, not anti-'14 Hands'. 🍷

496340  does not represent 'Christ', 'Christos' nor 'Christobal', and certainly ican't be H3068;  many people worship, idolize and support  the Coca-cola company products, many of which seem to be very addicting. 

Boyd's Bears are not addicting and are not edible, though some people might refer to them as a statue and carved image problem no different than concrete tigers on the perimeter of Detroit's Tiger Stadium. 

I used to be a bit concerned about the concept of Russia and China invading Canada, but I don't fret about that possibility and  Peter Salemi has predicted such an occurrence.  

I don't view prophecy like Peter Salemi does, and that's my 'Doug Jarvis' angle of day 403 before David Tanabe the 16th competes against Martin Biron the 16th.

I did stop a protocol I had been doing on a volunteer basis, and might eventually report the outcome of cessation of that communication activity. 

I might still chug a cold beer down if I'm bored or a bit restless as a result of discontinuing what had been a very legal, non-computerized hobby, but this one lady from Milwaukee handles matters and conundrums differently than 'Two Guys From Milwaukee'.

Can you understand what it means to be  יגור  yet?  Haven't you had at least 3,016 days to test spirits and discern the signs in the skies?

Is it racist to call someone a 'HANIGER' instead of a HANGER? 👚

🎾  I admire Mr. Novak Djokovic's mindset, even if it appears as though I favor Roger Federer's facade.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment