Thursday, August 4, 2022

Chevy Vs. Chewy: Put Jeffrey Chase or Mallory In the Middle

Since day 377 is slowly approaching faster than Sam Fink can write another book about Benjamin Rush, here's a TiNY report regarding the ability to speak with real people about an  unresolved problem.

If I contact a Chevrolet dealer and ask to be taken off of their mailing list because I never intend to purchase a Chevy product, I'm not sure if they would comply.  On multiple occasions, I get mailing from dog pushing company named 'CHEWY', so as you can see, there is a difference between  W and a V in English. CHEWY is not CHEVY.

The telephone receptionists at CHEWY seem articulate and it does not seem to be their intention  to provoke me, yet when mailings to my address merely shift from 'Cheryl' to 'Shane', it is evident that some entity has wrong information about the contents of my dwelling, and that entity is wrong, untruthful supplying information to CHEWY in the same manner that Shane David Hendrikson provided untruthful information to Marathon County sheriff deputies multiple times.

Cheryl Lee Hendrikson got the curse the desired, but I'm trying to help a legitimate business not waste their advertising dollars on mailing to my household, since $.40 in shiny paper and mailing costs is not nominal value anymore.  

1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55....why is 377 considered after 144 in the Golden ration rulers?  I'm still trying to figure out how dialing 1-586-75-GREEN in any way , shape or form to get chemicals dumped on public school lawns can be described as 'landscaping' fees.  Landscaping isn't mowing the lawn and dumping chemicals on soil to kill off a good variety of drought tolerant plants; landscaping is creating hard scapes and soft scapes, planting trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals and providing proper slant formations for rain and moisture redirection. After the landscapers have done an installation, subsequent lawn mowing and is a simple task that an 8 year old could do safely in most parts of the world.

Some person at Endeavor school who that claimed (unverified report) that her spouse is employed by the Catholic pope tried to lure me to pick off the corners of the garden she is tending to. First of all, I'm not poor enough to pick off the corners of a garden from  strangers and frankly, I wouldn't pay for that produce either because the Catholic pope's chain of command is untrustworthy. Really, Biden and the Catholic pope are 2 of a untrustworthy, unkind species.

When I noticed the 75 in 1-586-75-GREEN, I actually recalled exit 75 on I-43 in Milwaukee out of my own cautious, non-robotic memory. 

I don't think I'll get tens of tens of views like the funny Allstate actor on this site, but Yehowah knows I am trying to maintain some typing practice in a non-Methodist setting. 

The opposite of a Methodist is a strategist.  

Maybe someday my son and grandchildren  will retrained by a disciple of. יהוה, and they will be taught how to be humble, how to communicate face to face, and will desire to thank me for not smoking cigarettes and will understand that being anti-suicide is part of the D.A.R.E. program agenda.

Unthankful people do not know how to give thanks properly. CHEWY should be thankful that I want their information base to be correct rather than incorrect.

🦁

No comments:

Post a Comment