Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Har'El defeats Cheryl!

I'm going to have a dinner that includes Anna's lasagna from Yale, Michigan  and for my tongue's sake, a glass of  HAR'EL's spectacular and affordable Syrah wine, which I was fortunate enough to be able to sample in the Lexington, Michigan.

What's a SKUBAL game? According to recent predictions by a Muslim, dish communication were going to increase.  What about SKU communications such as  0  8815602515 3 to end the 5th month, 3rd day testing of Judean Hill choices?

Look carefully at match-ups or divisions at Clos De Gat vs. Gatineau and Alymer, QB. Evidently, I don't   need or want Audrey Hendrikson (FKA Audrey Szymanski of Merrill, Wisconsin) to make beef lasagna for me ever again.

The word 'again' isn't limited to Kurt Russell's biased Disney scripts. 

Do you believe in Shade Suess, district 34 and Travis Miracle slips?  I soon as I saw a picture of  Molech', I decided not to go not the  Methodist church of Yale, Michigan on the real 7th day sabbath and opted for Spring training at J&J Diner for my vitamin D as in corneD beef.

How's this for a Michigan Tech shout out, Paul  Coffey style?

""🍷 DeWine & Noodles, what's the score?

Lemon Twist's @ 394!

Next we look for "Chic Lime Pie'

396 G's....my oh MI! "

There are days I contemplate the question "who is less likely to try and deceive me,  Yale Chief Warren Head or overpaid cable TV weather personality,  Chris Warren as he utters numbers  and phrases that  were electronically dictated to him by hidden overpaid entities pushing the wicked WEF and Fauci agenda? 

I'd trust  Police Chief Warren Head & I formations before I'd trust Chris Warren & Leslie Ann Warren in spiritual  maneuvers and physical warfare.

In other Benjamin Moore coded results, 'Luminaire' came in at 374th, well ahead of Neon @ 402 and nowhere near Behr's Ice Rink at M430-2..

Beware of $ signs, for such is what Sheldon's Souray's first wife had on her unholy, pompous body in television commercials with 'Mark'.  Now, where is the key for cents? At 2.98 with Vernon  or 3.14 with Moog?

 Got brown energy Danish?  πŸ£  πŸͺ 🍞 🍐 🍎 🐝.        πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ

By the truth, haughty and naughty grandchildren don't try to learn directly from their actual living  grandparents and in err, they often give too much respect to the mirror image in front of them.

Sincerely, 

Χ“ΧŸ the 5th. πŸ”΅


No comments:

Post a Comment