Friday, September 29, 2017

Top Of The 9th Day To A Few



In order to prevent a condition known as 'drawing back',, because I waited for news from 'Joined To HaShem' regarding the new moon sighting in Jerusalem, I must respect the shofar I sounded starting on the evening prior to September 22nd. Once I sounded the shofar in my area, I would be sending confusing signals if I fasted during the daytime hours of September 30th.

The dollar store calendar indicates 'Yom Kippur' on the 30th of September 2017, but it does not state whether it begins or ends on September 30th, so I have to trust the information I received from Mike Clayton of  Joined To HaShem' and not switch over to another date to stay with the Judaic crowd.  I won't repeat some of the past unintentional errors I made on prior Yom Kippur days by remembering the following guidelines:

1. I will avoid all buildings that serve unclean animals not only on Yom Kippur, but also on the 9th of Tishri. Milwaukee Police District #5 might be a place to visit prisoners but not to prevent touching the unclean.
2.  I will avoid congregating with humans who have no intention of believing anything that Moses taught on Yom Kippur, but not on the 9th of Tishri.
3. Practice alone DOES NOT make perfect.  For instance, even if I practice 'Dream of The Forgotten Child' hundreds of times, under too much or too little pressure, I  could easily make an  error playing it. However, the original musical score of  a particular David Lanz song could indeed be perfect in written form. Likewise, the teachings and instructions of Yehovah are perfect in the written form even if suffering servants or over-zealous saints who don't perfectly understand the instructions.

The letter  'Tet' is not a lonely letter,  is tucked into many Hebrew words,  looks nothing like the English letter 'I' and certainly is not the same as flouride.  What I especially like about a natural 9th is that Richard Lapham used a natural 9th to start off theme music from '!2 O'Clock High'. I would gladly come up with words to Richard Laphan's music to replace 'The Star Spangled Banner' as the USA national anthem if a good leader asked me to.  There is not a fine line between Richmond, MIchigan's chief of police, David Teske and retired MIlwaukee detective Daniel Teske and it a serious matter to recall old friends and current allies, especially on the Day of Atonement.  Richmond, MIchigan is not 'home' to me, but I was  treated kindly in the city hall and apparently the people in that community are not opposed to learning some Hebrew, are not opposed to seeing the names of Eldad, Medad, Moses, and Joshua written in chalk and therefore  I hope that the City of Richmond, Michigan will be blessed in ways that they did not expect.

Larry Mizewski and Renee Mizewski are examples of anti-Hebrew, anti-biblical vulgar unthankful former firiends of mine who still might be deceiving many, but they are not deceiving the few elect and chosen representatives of Yehovah on earth,  The Mizewski couple is somewhat like the Detroit Lions since they started out well and seemed to be trying to do good deeds, but then they 'drew back' and decided to represent and support evil anti-apostle behavior on earth rather than choosing to be in the Book of Life.. Darkness and evil spreads faster than leprosy if proper counter-measures are not practiced faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment