Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hurricane Carla in 1961: Evil As A Derringer or Strong as A Savage?




I did verify what my mother Camille told me about my first days in MIlwaukee's Saint Francis Hospital when I researched the track of Hurricane Carla, a category 5 storm that tracked northward well into Canada in September of 1961. The name 'Carla' is good  when I remember a fellow schoolmate named Carla Savage, and very bad when I recall Carla Derringer who acually intentionally dismembered my family, lured the father of my child as she worked at the Captain's Steak House on the east side of Milwaukee in the early 1980's, an act which she never repented of. There is a huge difference between  dismembering and remembering parts of the body or parts of your history. Stonewall Jackson actually will never be dismembered from the history of eastern United States, even if millions do not respect his level of intelligence and his military courage.

Hurricane Esther arrived later in 1961, and my Aunt Esther Ganski-Raczek eventually held me in her arms as an infant. When Esther Ganski-Raczek was breathing some of her last breaths, I was at her bedside..... and then along came Hurricane Hattie.

Hurricane Donna in 1960 might have swooped in with as mich strength as my friend Donna Grinker did when she was helping me provide food and fuel services in on 9th and Greenfield Avenue in Milwaukee at a Superamerica. Miss Donna Grinker might not have been subjected to such dangers if males such as father of Richard Edwin Xavier had chosen to be a good father and a good husband rather than a liar and a deceiver, yet Donna and I learned how to work and defend ourselves and others without guns; Donna and I were both students at St. Matthew's grade school and laziness was not acceptable at Saint Matthew's grade school.

I was most amazed today when I noticed the 7th letter of the Word made flesh is a Beit, not a Tsion. The beit is appears long before the 51st letter which is the letter Pei (17th letter of the Hebrew aleph Beit sequence). I was also amazed reading the book of Isaiah chapter 59, which describes Yehovah's forces particularly in verses 18 and 19 as a force of flood waters in an area where occupants were continually heading toward evil rather than toward righteousness. Indeed, at the time that the 59th chapter of the Book of Isaiah was scheduled to be read by people who have exited or never entered into Babylonian forms of worship, Hurricane Irma was passing through areas I had spent much time in distributing Bibles, not condoms or drugs.  I no longer have any good memories of Florida other than the year that my family spent in Saint Augustine in the springtime. It was difficult to find a room, but we stayed in the house of an elderly woman who rented us a room as the word 'Easter' circulated around us. The time I spent in Florida with Shane David Hendrikson in hindsight were a waste of my time and my efforts, and in fact I was once again treated very cruelly by Shane about the time we we heading to a hockey game between Tampa Bay and the Montreal Canadiens.  Let Tampa Bay occupants get 'baptized' however they want, and let them work as hard as i did at Superamerica store on 9th and Greenfield to have a shelter over them  and earn money for food in their children's stomachs.

I didn't have the life of Laura Ingalls, nor do I desire to be like Laura Bush. Joseph Espisito of New York has his own past to contend with and soon I will have another Yom Teruah to mark the end of  56 years since Hurricane Carla, Esther and Hattie did not deter from the path they were pre-destined to follow.

As I left an area that supplied excellent meal yesterday,noticing the name Bryson and recalling Bryson City, NC, I felt sick to my stomach because of the utterances of an arrogant, filthy USA Navy fool who had been in Afghanistan. The USA Navy male spewed out vulgarities rather than choosing to be a blessing to his neighbors. Earlier in the day,  the scriptures of Moses was read by ME but not heard by many others. The Navy veteran typifies males that are common beasts, a burden to a nation and are a part of the serious problem the United States of America's military has created  since good etiquette, lawfulness and decent speech has not been the goal of the USA military instructors in the past century. I am quite sure that Confederate Leader General Robert E. Lee never would have muttered the vulgarities of the horrific USA 'veteran', a proud fool with a 'Nine Line' on his shirt, and if the state of Virginia get pounded with rains, indeed it will not be Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson who will try to protect or defend their property.

Time to exercise my right to remember the letter Tsaddi on this 18th day of the 6th month. the 6th letter of the Word of Yehovah is still the tav, and the 6th letter of the Hebrew aleph beit sequence and is still the Vav, which is in the middle of the word translated as Nun or Noon. I have no desire to learn Hmong or pig Latin. As I recall, recent 61st century Hurricanes named Marie and Bertha were rather mild and gentle compared to Harvey and Irma.

Shane David Hendrikson often bragged about his heathen times in Fort Meyers during 'spring break', then later intentionally dismembered me from his anti-commandment family and anti-cammandment family religion of Protestants, which allowed me to get more securely grafted into the Tree of Life and into the Book of Life that includes a collection of people and tribes from Reuben through Benjamin fathered by Jacob, not a Wittenberg fool  named 'Roland'. Cheryl Hendrikson is now just another Carla Derringer who coveted another person's spouse. When 'the Nine Line' becomes 3 days of darkness, a little lamp might help you study the 9th commandment, the Hebrew letter Tet, the topaz of the tribe of Simeon or even the I9 on United States currency.

For the few people who know the difference between MOOG and SWEDOWSKI, do you know the difference between a cubit and a hin? Only a few know that I completely repented of becoming the bride of Robin Michael Ortiz, and the writer of Psalm 51 did not acknowledge that he sinned against URIAH.  The King of Israel known as 'David' is not a to be considered a prophet, even if he did have a good command of the Hebrew letters.  The author of Psalm 88 is not a David at mind or at heart, since DNA matters.

Make sure the world is reminded that the famous tavern couple known as James Costa,Jr. and Linda Maria Costa ' eventually honeymooned' after  their adulterous marriage in Key West, Florida not in Bryson City, North Carolina.  Who will now read the biblical Book of James instead of a tasty 'Idaho Spud' ingredient list?

No comments:

Post a Comment