Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Refusing To Assist Sandra Marcus Is Legal



When I get an electronic request that is more serious than a request for a particular hymn at a wedding, my response is also serious.

A person that claims to have been seriously mistreated during a divorce wants the State of Wisconsin to repair their judicial problems and punish guilty parties that are still in positions of authorities. I agree with her DESIRE to have the guilty put to shame and properly punished, but I do not agree with the method in which she is trying to rectify what has happened to her or to me  in the past.

Court deputies and my paid attorneys stood by and did nothing to defend me when Jill Falstead, Stuart Rottier and Sandra Marcus used the power that  they had to do evil against me and against my father. If the witnesses who were physically present and able at the time, including the court commissioner or judge, are not willing to object when they see plenty of evidence of financial crimes being committed against me or others in a courtroom, no amount of further documentation or verbal testimony from me will cause them to repent and rectify the evil they chose to do or to allow.  In most cases, it is foolish to once again go to the same corrupt system to try and reverse offenses against you in the past since you are only giving the same evil system a chance to pretend they did not know what happened in front of them.

 If I would start using my time and energy to file additional reports against the people who are already  guilty of  financially abusing and verbal abusing me in their courts, I would only become their weakest adversary in a system that will either only fine them, fire them or protect them in a jail setting,   If guilty people are not willing to repent and correct their past evil, I'd rather not give my enemies another opportunity to try and destroy me in their unholy courts and useless anti-biblical system. Actually, it takes more courage to trust in the eventual wrath of an unseen God or  the wrath of Abaddon being directed  against those who intentionally sinned against me than it takes to get back into their political and judicial gambling game again only to end up in tears with only me willing to wipe away my own tears.

I hope that the woman  who texted me from North Dakota is able to read this, because she deserves a better response than 'I don't want to get involved.' I do not believe it is proper to AGAIN seek a form of justice from the same system that failed to provide proper protection forme in the past and failed to obey their  own state laws. I am willing to try to  offer reasonable advice the person who may or may not want to test the Wisconsin government to see if Wisconsin knows how to discipline it's own legislative and judicial household properly, which is more than Shannon Wahl was willing to do when her brother Shane Hendrikson decided to become a thief, liar, adulterer rather than be a good employee and a faithful husband who should have tried to keep rather than break a marital covenant .

The scripture does state that evil people will choose to continue to lie and blaspheme rather than freely and genuinely repent of their sins once the bowl judgments begin. I do not intend to be caught up in paperwork requested by legalistic, anti-Yehovah  people who  I can't defend during bowl judgments.  time.

No comments:

Post a Comment