Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bedoyah Day 912 Math: Kershaw22+Stafford9=American Greed



If you are spiritually sound enough to understand a Metlife Stadium 10, U.S. Bank Stadium 9 comparison,   you might be able to understand how certain sects end up getting 'caught up' in the wrong        H system. Fans who buy tickets to a George Winston concert do not 'boo' George Winston if he makes an error.  Likewise, humans who rather be in a marching band uniform instead of jumping around in cheerleader outfits as less useful than a rubber band have a better understanding of decent teamwork on and off of a football field. There is an 'h' on my birth certificate, and I appreciate my birth certificate more than I appreciate my most recent certificate of divorce from anti-commandment man of  Mosinee. I appreciate good things, and I hate symbols of evil desires.

Tolerating a horrible system that exists does not mean you desire to be part of a horrible system.  Horrible, ungodly and unholy systems abound on earth, so I will try to contrast the state of a real person with the state of a cartoon canine:

Reggie Howard White : dead to some, alive in spirit to others

Snoopy: dead to some, alive in attitude to others

Reggie Howard White, United States football  player, did not try blocking roadways to make his legitimate anti-Protestant points once he got off of the Martin Luther King, Jr. trail and got onto a way much better but often much lonelier.  The fact of law-abiding matters include the fact that humans that become good angels do not even obstruct traffic intentionally because biblical instructions include OBEDIENCE to local laws, not disobedience.
Reggie White's NFL number: 92
Reggie White's ESPN number:157

I last saw Reggie Howard White in person at Appleton, Wisconsin. A bit later I saw him on videotape next to Michael Rood, and the few who were at my parents 50th wedding anniversary did get a pro-Moses message as part of their parting gift package. To my knowledge, I am the only one who was at my parent's wedding anniversary who actually trusted not only what Reggie White delivered audibly, but what St. Moses the Levite delivered on 'skins'.  I was hated by my former husband, Sara White was loved by her former husband, so Sara White did get her reward on earth and she did not have to 'fight' for her portion.

SNOOPY: Snoopy got stuck being nearby 'Christmas trees'  but in reality, a dog needs a bowl of water  when dragged into captivity more than a dead everygreen tree needs a bowl of water.  What horrible businesses like 'Macy's' won't tell you is that USE OF OUTDOOR LIGHTS, especially at night, contributes to warming of the earth's atmosphere and also limits human ability to see the signs in the heavens that they need to see from a distance, not up close and as stupidly as a NASA project. Snoopy is like (16)(7)(8)(8)(15)(39)=93. Snoopy might be composed of natural elements on paper but he also is like an unnatural contrived element of society like element 93. A dog will fight to get their share of food supply if they haven't lost all of their survival instincts while in some form of incarceration derived by their owner. I suppose in real life a dog might eat popcorn, jellybeans and toast but when they are sick, even a dog does not want to eat. A dog actually knows when it should not try to prolong it's own life, but humans often try to keep a dog alive longer than the dog wants to be alive and in such cases it probably is because the HUMAN feels so unloved by other humans that the dog becomes their 'crutch' rather than their first line of defense against intruders. 'Snoopy' is a crutch to some people who should move on to Lassie studies eventually.

I remember seeing a statue of 'Snoopy' in a St. Paul hotel during a very lonely USA Thanksgiving after I was forced into homelessness by the Roland Hendrikson family, who had 2 houses but did not even want me to be able to sleep in my own 'Rockwood Roo' camper. Yes, a Lutheran father is guilty when he does not properly CORRECT his Catholic son when his son is sinning against his wife and against the mother of his son.

Now, I see 'Snoopy' when I am near to my father's house, and my father is kind-hearted, not greedy and not a lazy man. My father does not hate Israelite's, and my father is a decent and faithful husband. Roland Hendrikson's family actually committed sins against my father, and a fruitlass SPATH' plant can never atone for the sins of the Roland Hendrikson family.  Shane David Hendrikson horrifed me when he said that the trip he took to Las Vegas with 'Cheryl' was the first time he had a good time on a vacation. How could he speak BLASPHEMY against the kindness and the courtesy that the loving people of Saint Lucia showed us? Now, I have room to house a family from St. Lucia if they can get here safely, but never again will I have room in my household for anyone in the Roland Hendrikson family tree. Eventually, my own son might have to decide if he is part of the 'Big Daddy' Chick tract line of the 'Big Papa' Sylvester  Jackson line long before he decides if he wants to align with a tribe like Reuben which is contrary to Rachel for a good reason. The jasper foundation of Benjamites is for leaders of the sourthern tribes who are not afraid to be in the front lines and also not afraid to be called the brother of Joseph or the uncle of Ephraim.

I was very sad to hear that my son Richard Isaiah Hendrikson was not at all interested in studying the stones mentioned in the Bible. If the crucifix is his foundation, it is his own error and disbelief in the God of the tribes of Israel that lead him away from the 'Chief Cornerstone' system and even farther away from his natural mother.

As I wrote very clearly off of sand:" A rainbow does not protect the life of doves".  A 'Rainbow' system is not a foundation, and a rainbow was seen when the death toll on earth was the highest in history by percentages. The number 8 does matter, and if  I have the spirit of the 8 Sudbury police officers who were murdered by a demonic anti-commendment gang in Canada, I will never be a coward but I will be very cautious,  At the time that I survived 'Hurricane Dennis' and fled from 'Hurricane  Hugo', I wasn't spiritually cautious enough and as a result I did not fear what Yehovah could do to me if I did not repent and start obeying the instructions that even Satan had access to.
......................................................
OPERATION: 'Anti-Detroit Lion' OR 'Operation Beef Bologna'; do not confuse the following information with Dairy Queen's 'Operation pink spoon' or 'Operation', an electronic game of tweezer skill devised by Milton Bradley.

'Snoopy': ink character contrived by a man named Charles who did not have the mindset of an Israelite but who did have the mindset of a person who knew that dogs communicate. 'Snoopy' typified anti-Nazi pilot who often worked without his 'master' Charlie Brown's knowledge. SNOOPY has a number to me, and it is  now '93'.  

A real dog respects and fears a real lion, not a fake lion. Real lions do not gather in more than they need to survive while they also try to provide and a safe environment for their pride, so a real lion is wiser than Matthew Stafford and his extremely unnatural blonde spouse, Kelley Stafford. 'Your adversary, the 'devil', goes about LIKE a lion ( but isn't a lion'. Such anti- Apostle Peter men might be like Tom Brady who dressed up like 'Hickory' or any other human slapping some fake-lion gear on them.  Peter the Apostle was not writing letters to the Romans or the Galatians, since Peter was assigned to a different mission field. Real saints know that 'Playboy Bunny' or 'Hooters'  outfits are an enemy of Yehovah and should never even be in your SIGHT if you are blessed enough to know that evil attracts evil and perfect holiness rejects evil.

It is now the end of HALAK day, and I wore a Minnesota Wild outfit with a helmet decarated with Badger emblems, Marshall University emblems and even e New Jersey Devil emblem while coaching  myself in a hockey rink on the 27th day of the 6th Isarelite month. I'm not  a 'Sugar Plum Fairy' or a 'giant rat' suit type.

No comments:

Post a Comment