Sunday, September 24, 2017

Historic Television Time In

It is not the 4th of July, 1776; it is actually the even more important 4th day of the 7th Hebrew month that was not established by a man named 'Hillel'.  I'm actually glad the Chicago Bears won a employment battle, even if their mayor should be charged with treason.

I  realize that a man named 'Dial' is a Green Bay Packer gambling with State Farm lines probably  ( but not definitely) is less reliable under pressure than Robert King and Teretha Allison who were in the MIlwaukee Police Academy with me. What troubles me at this time in history is some facts that remain problematic until someone like Thomas Stigler keeps his word and actually does do anything he can to help me get a felon CONVICTED when Marathon County Sheriff's department refused to do their job properly.

The time is short for those who finished their police duty without sustaining any injuries serious enough to have their police powers taken away from them. I am studying a movie labeled 'Call Northside 777', and in this particular movie, the names have been changed but the basis of the movie is about a team of reporters that is willing to investigate what Chicago's local police department wanted to have forgotten or shamefully covered rather then righteously exposed and corrected.

When a person who did not commit a crime is convicted and jailed, the prisoner suffers for righteousness sake. Joseph, son of the non-fictional biblical humans  Rachel and Jacob, is an example of a person who suffered for righteousness sake. Even worse is when law enforcement agencies are given very specific and accurate information about criminals, with more than enough evidence to arrest them and bring them to trial but then the CORRUPT and lazy law enforcement agency refuses to make an arrest.  I know that Mary Windmiller is trying her best with limited resources to reveal horrific facts of injustice that occurred to her while going through Marathon County divorce action. Those people who are willing to assist her against anti-Truth citizens such as Andrew Schmidt, Stuart Rottier, and Sandra Marcus should act as diligently as if they are trying to save their own soul by doing righteous deeds to convict the unrighteous of their crimes.

Likewise, anyone who is willing to re-examine just how and where all my business property, stolen money and personal property of mine went after I tried to escape  a dangerous situation at my former home, and then will properly criminally charge not only Shane David Hendrikson, but also his attorney, family members that assisted him in hiding or receiving stolen assets will be more likely to be labeled as 'saints' than wicked and lazy stewards in Wisconsin public offices.

There are plenty of other situations where wicked and lazy public servants did not properly get child support money to me, did not properly arrest Vincent LoCicero for armed robbery ( he threatened me with a bat and his car while in the process of stealing about $800 from me in Macomb county, Michigan) and did not properly and most likely did not care about me enough to try to locate the 2 criminals that robbed me at the george Webb's restaurant in Milwaukee after I kindly offered to pay for their meal.  I never bothered to read the reports from the MIlwaukee Police department about the crime against me that occurred at George Webb's restaurant. Plenty of times I had decided to read the reports of the failure of my mind under stress to behave according to a standard called 'normal', even though I did not even commit a misdemeanor when asthma medications and cruel treatment from a spouse caused me to behave in less than robotic ways.

It is always much easier to identify who my enemies are when they are in my sight than it is to find and locate a friend or a public servsnt who not only the the will power to correct their own departmental moral failures, but has enough of a conscience left to understand that failure to properly and righteously use the power that he or she desired to have. If I had taken the job as a Marathon County deputy sheriff when it was offered to me ( I had been #12 on their hiring list in about 1998) instead of collecting what the city of Milwaukee actually did owe me for injuring me, the City of Milwaukee would not have had proper opportunity to prove that they have the potential to treat their honest employees properly, even after they have had their badge, their police power and their gun(s0 taken away from them.  Sadly, I do not think that enough humans ever get to the point of being as honest as I am because they are afraid of the consequences of admitting their own sins/crimes.

'Credit' is an overused term. College credits do not cleanse the conscience and credit cards are not as good as a holy half shekel, even if the credit card is used legally and responsibly by an adult. Extending proper biblical instructions to people is much more important that raising their 'credit' limits in the form of amount of money they can borrow  to build or buy abominations and morally corrupt media that  actually prevent them from obtaining grace and mercy in very critical situations on earth.

'The Snake Pit', 'The Ten Commandments', 'The Great Escape' and 'Call Northside 777' are all worth watching if you finally have grown up enough to view historical scenarios that might align with something you have experienced instead of wasting your time watching immoral, socially harmful and totally unrealistic fictional movies or equally evil music videos and computer games.

It is an uncommon day when I rather watch 'Call Northside 777' instead of watching an NHL pre-season hockey game which may or may not have had more acting in it than 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' or 'The Partridge Family'.

No comments:

Post a Comment