Saturday, September 23, 2017

Is Regional Vengeance Impossible?



Perry Stone has his own theories in books he wants to sell to people, but I now will put the following 'George Harsh' reminder and warning out for those who want to consider results of their own patterns of unrestrained sin and anti-Yehovah lawlessness.

Earthquakes are occurring in Mexico, so even if I were one of Job's  friends, I might try to suggest a way to attract mercy from whatever very strong natural forces are making frequent contact in regional locations.

It is a fact that Mexico, like many other nations, has not taught it's citizens to  respect the laws of it's neighboring nation, and as as a result many humans of Mexican origin intentionally disobey the laws of a their neighboring nation. The United States has enough of a problem trying to get it's own legalized and natural citizens to react properly to the over-abundance of man-made laws that exist within it's borders. The President of Mexico should RECALL, even put out a plea, that his own Mexican people return and reside legally within his Mexico borders to aid in repairing the nation that they intentionally and often ILLEGALLY deserted to see if they even respect the President of Mexico and  their nation of origin.

I was taught to be even more respectful of a country that allowed me into it's borders legally for a period of time, because I know how important it is to be a good guest.  I had proper fear of regiimes I was not familiar with in Poland in 1979, in the West Indies when I refused to lie about what I was bringing wedding gifts for a couple known as 'Meshach and Cleo' into Saint Lucia, even though Shane David Hendrikson wanted to lie to St. Lucia government officials in order to evade taxation of imports. I told the truth, like any 'Bible believer should, we paid the taxes and Shane David Hendrikson was angry that I told the truth.  Likewise while in the nation labeled Israel, I also was careful not to break any of theirs laws and was still subjected to incarceration due to their nation's ignorance of intentional sin against me which changed my impression of the nation labeled Israel but not the impression that I have regarding the good laws of Yehovah. Shane David Hendrikson was not even careful enough to prevent himself from running around naked in the streets of Madison Wisconsin, so he shouldn't try to judge Brett Favre's questionable displays in the past.

How many Mexican citizens have been struggling to survive from income that was obtained in the United States contrary to United States laws? If I safely, but somewhat reluctantly point out an area of weakness caused when a nation's leaders and parental forces have improperly raised those born in their nation, take heed that those in the United States strive to become more law-abiding than ever before, lest more regional curses and natural forces of Yehovah  occur in your area.  This post isn't much different than explaining to a cigarette smoker possibilities for the cause of their cancer or explaining to a unfaithful spouse the reason he or she is now divorced and unable to obtain forgiveness from the spouse they intentionally and SOBERLY sinned against without repentance.

I am not using any computer models, but 'Hurricane Maria' does not appear to be making a 90 degree turn to the north, even though the 90 degree rule unexpectedly occurred in the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment