Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Does Release of One Serious Debt Matter?



Reviewing some of the instructions for those who want to understand the God of YShRAL is not an simple task, but what seems clear and possible should be accomplished. As Robert Crane once stated 'No violence, just psychological warfare' is a much better plan of brilliant saints than chanting 'Kill, kill, kill we will' with Army's very own unholy woman, Ashley Maria Hendrikson.

During the 50th year, not only is a shofar to be sounded on Yom Kippur, there are instructions in
Leviticus Chapter 25, verses 10 and 11 that have interesting concepts:

A) 'Each of you shall return to his possession and each of you shall return to his family.'  There is no instruction to leave your usual community during the feast of booths, so many people do keep the feast of tabernacles close to their housing far from Jerusalem. The instruction to return to your FAMILY sometime during the 50th year is  a serious matter. If you have read the Scriptures and have not saved enough money by the Jubilee  year to be able to visit your family, you intentionally failed to prepare for a very reasonable instruction.

B) 'You shall neither sow nor reap what grows of it's own accord, nor gather the the grapes of your untended vine.' There is a huge problem in many communities with human seeds that those who trust in Yehovah did not sow, that continue to survive while out of your control and which might be in your homeland but which you have been unable to access and therefore unable to tend.   The criminal, Vince LoCicero, is not a seed that I sowed, he most likely continued to survive but I have had no access to him and therefor am not interested in GATHERING from his evil vine. Vince LoCicero, by providence, had a deputy's error result in 'financial favor'. I officially release the debt that Vincent LoCicero owes me, and that will actually afflict my soul on Yom Kippur. LoCicero exhibited not only a violent disposition, but also a cowardly exit strategy typical of anti-commandment humans, and his crime can stay attached to Anthony Wickersham's 'vine'. Pruning LoCicero's debt from my household is not forgiveness of a nominal debt, but a transfer of LoCicero to Yehovah's judicial system.

C) If I choose to release a debt as 'uncollectable'  specifically and only during a Jubilee year from an anti-Yeshua vine I have not been able to tend, it does not mean that his sin is forgiven since Vincent LoCicero did not repent.   Because LoCicero committed his act of theft against me while I was a single saint living in Michigan's jurisdiction and clearly LoCicero never claimed to be part of my family or a friend of mine, I do not have to consult with my family in Wisconsin to release his debt.  Vincent LoCicero is just another Barabbas type that Anthony Wickersham's officers wanted released into the community against my will and was not apprehended due to a false report, wrongly claiming that I did not want to press charges against the violent thief, LoCicero.   The blessing I receive is that I do not have to sit alongside any Macomb County deputy in or out of court in the LoCicero matter.

D) I cannot release or forgive any debts caused by theft of business and personal property that occurred against me while in Wisconsin in Milwaukee and in Marathon county because those thefts were not only against me but also against other members of my family and those who are still in my will.  Additionally, the thefts committed against me were committed by people who deceived me, who had claimed to love me and then willfully and intentionally chose to hate me and hate the instructions of Yehovah. I believe it is a more serious offense to commit crimes against your own family members that fed, protected and sheltered you. Taking as many cautions against strangers while doing business is important, but even a very cautious business person sometimes places trust in a person who then chooses to be vile, destitute of good judgment and as a result chooses to be your enemy and an enemy of Yehovah.

E) If Vincent LoCicero decides he wants to prove he is not a coward and willingly pays me 2 times what he stole from me, he can be forgiven just like any other pro-commandment man and his name can be written in the book of Life, but he would have to hurry since there is only 3 days and 3 nights until Yom Kippur. A money order could be sent to me in the mail if he is still afraid to face his accuser out of court. He also would have to make sure he EARNED the money he wants to repay me with and did not steal it from another human being. It is not proper  nor  good legal advice and it is in fact a SIN to tell a human that it is fine to 'rob Peter in order to pay Paul'.

F) It is a fact that failing to collect debts and failing to punish a thief severely enough can ruin a household and a nation financially.

 G) These opinions might interest every G-man in the United States. An 'SOB' might be the beginning of another SOBIBOR line, so using full words instead of  uttering initials and literary 'short cuts' is what a wise man or wise woman will do .  Could an SOB be short for  a 'silly odd ball'?  An S.O.B. could stand for 'Sunday Offense Boys' especially if you have a 'Balderdash' sense of free thinking.  What if Donald Trump actually said uttered was 'Esso Bees'?   President Trump might have to become as sly as Bill Clinton trying to explain what the word 'IS' means after committing adultery in office, which is actually much worse than just opening your mouth and uttering words before you have good control of your English or your 'Esso Tigers'. Surely, even current anti-Christ, William Jefferson Clinton, knows that inserting a penis into any part of  the  body of a person who is not currently his spouse is committing adultery!  

H) Since I am not as stupid as the typical NBA player and rather see Donald Trump improve his English rather than be totally unsuccessful as a public servant, I suggest he hire Anna Ruzinski to be his pre-utterance English consultant  and Bradley DeBraska to be his post-utterance damage control consultant..

I) Thank goodness for men who are not afraid to say 'David Teske is Chief' in Richmond, Michigan while facing a Minnesota Viking uniform addition. I was saddened to hear that another D.A.R.E. officer no longer was able to be an asset to schools because the Richmond schools didn't think an anti-drug class was important.  The DARE program is better than offering expensive 'Obama-care' medical treatment to drug addicts who obviously intentionally rejected a healthy message to begin with!!!!

J) I will not forbid, and actually encourage Fifth Third Bank to completely forgive the remaning debt I owe them for the battered woman's shelter I purchased.  I am not opposed to a miracle occurring during this Jubilee year.

K) In the spirit of anti-Nazi sentiments, it is fine to call an official non-friend 'Rolf' during periods of non-silent treatments. Ed Asner already called a dog 'Hitler', so 'Rolf' is a better term of non-endearment to be propelled toward anti-Moses forces, especially if you have been a Girl Scout in your youth.

L) If you think you are 16 going on 17 without Abraham Lincoln statues slowing you down, keep in mind that Doug Gilmour and Andy Moog both represent the 17th hole very well, maybe even better than Sergei Krivokrasov.

M) Sone Navy oddball named 'John Moore' is spreading  fear of a change in the earth's axis and rising sea levels. For those who have seen places like Fort Macon alongside the Atlantic ocean, remind yourself that an area such as Milwaukee, Wisconsin or Bronson, Michigan that is about 650 feet above sea level, could still could be very well protected from ocean water damage by the higher natural dam areas known as the Allegheny, Cumberland, Ozark, Big Horn and Rocky Mountain ranges.

Anti-Alzeimer's problem: I'm trying to remember if one of my Milwaukee District 1 sergeant's first name was Richard, but I only called him 'Sergeant Burke' because he earned my respect.

Post Court Day 1988 has now begun, and it is also the 7th day of the 7th month, a good day to remember that the 7th letter of the Good Law is a Beit, not a Zayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment