Saturday, December 3, 2022

YCZQAL 13: Current Status of Anti-Miracle Politics

Indeed, wicked Michigan voters have fulfilled YCZQAL 13:19-23, as has most of the pro-abortion voters in  USA sections. Such verses indicate that those who should not be murdered are murdered and the wicked who should be murdered are not, but rather are strengthened by their fellow wicked supporters.

There is some consolation to be realized in those versus when your sadness is evident, but the cause of that sadness has not been יהוה, but rather wickedness that has been chosen by the depraved, those void of reason and understanding.

If I do not share this incident report, maybe Jesus Ortiz, Jordan B. Peterson or Jesus Colon won't get the proper message, as a man with an inkhorn might have to deliver.  I realized that a small group of Muslim people are a comfort and not a threat, and to avoid such people when I have been made sad by the wickedness of many Michigan voters and most USA politicians, I would lose hope and lose the inner strength that  only is developed with the miracle of kindness unto strangers when my actual descendents lack the ability to choose the miracle of kindness.

A young man walked into 'Little India'  with 3 other older ladies and declared very joyfully 'It's my birthday! I'm 9 years old' to the staff that greeted him. It was his choice to eat at such a fine dining venue and that made me be thankful for his thought process. I decided to walk over and give him a gift of cash, and I could tell he though the amount I gave him was quite a bit, in other words, he wasn't spoiled rotten. Oddly, after about 5 minutes, he came to my table and gave 25% back, stating that he wanted to give something to me because I was so nice to him.  A 25% return on an investment is remarkable indeed!  I carefully explained to him that I have grandchildren that will not even talk to me, so I stopped giving them gifts. However, I also told him that I like to give gifts to others as I am able to because that is a quality in me that I do not want to depart from me.  That 9 year old had excellent manners and I was amazed that he wanted to give a portion back to me, maybe so he could feel the joy of being kind to a 'neighbor.'  In any event, had I decided to stay in my house on shabbat rather than go out for a chai clove hitch, I'd have lost an opportunity to tuck a good memory into my brain on the same day it was evident that Michigan and most of the USA states with large city concentrations of democrat supporters have indeed made YCZQAL 13:19-23 become a fulfilled prophecy rather than a myth from Alfred Hitchcock.

Nope, I didn't get an invitation to Pulito's in Stevens Point when my oldest granddaughter was birthday 'partying' with people who probably wouldn't have been injured or mentally wounded at all had they not been invited, but ReAL grandnother's are injured when grandchildren brag about their parties and don't even consider that their ReAl grandmother could have been invited. It is not always the parents who are to blame when children become rude, thoughtless and lack thankfulness for the relatives in their family who actually did put a lot of effort into teaching their own child etiquette toward those who did not abandon them. it is an anti-miracle when a child who had been thoughtful grown up to be a rude adult, unwilling to take reasonable risk to improve  the soil around his family tree.

Maybe it was a miracle that I still am able to be kind to children I do not know at all as I had been quite kind to my grandchildren on the only opportunity their Christian missionary parents decided to allot me. Their lack of respect and kindness toward me gives them some sort of satisfaction that empowers them in a very despicable way, and it is appalling that their 'supervisor' allows them to continue in such a rigid manner. I know we have different 'supervisors', because Yehowah would not allow me to be rude, unthankful and unkind toward my parents who were willing to work to repair much of the damage that occurred in our family due to past sins and horrific choices.

As I was studying YCZQAL's testimony, I briefly recalled the abominations I saw in Jerusalem from a perspective few are tortured with or subjected to.  YRMYH had his time in a pit, and I've had my times of being tossed into extreme danger and then surviving. YCZQAL made it clear that he had adhered to dietary regulations for those who trust in what Moshe Ben Amram made clear, and I suspect that a proper body is a prerequisite for getting prophetic notifications or sufficient warning to prepare against a plague of invading wickedness. 

יהוה  has not made me sad,  but brings enough joys into my life such as a bright, pleasant 9 -year old that I know I am loved by   יהוה at the same time I am despised and mistreated by the wicked   ,  Indeed there are plenty of reasons a sane person should be sad when wickedness is increasing worldwide and within local government boundaries.

There are plenty of reports from YCZQAL which indicate that there are plenty of unpardonable sins which liars have claimed  can and will be pardoned.  Read the little book of  יחזקאל     for yourself, and know that my testimony of today's events are true, though I am reluctant but not fearful to be so transparent on an electronic device.

There is a new Swedish saying that tea for 1 is preferable than nothing for 2. 

I enjoyed my chai tea and shall enjoy my take-home dinner from my  true Muslim friends. The LORD of hosts is able to judge who it is that chooses to be a good host, but departs completely from those who refuse to attempt to be a good host to the  להקה of יהוה at all. Plenty of international leaders, business owners and household dictators have chosen NOT to be good hosts toward those who have said no to experimental injections, and such an intentional lack of hospitality toward the cautious few is not pardonable without repentance and some form of restitution.

The  magnificent word of this 71st month day is : זבולון

Got beryl?  ⛵

No comments:

Post a Comment