Saturday, December 17, 2022

Argentina vs. France : Pending Until THE End

 In lines of electronic push-button  rituals, the result is Argentina 54 , France 33. ⚽  Gopher:questionable.

Take the time in the winter months to write a decent, thoughtful letter to your parents rather than reading letters to Colossians repeatedly. Even if your parents dislike you or view you as totally rude, a lousy member of the family and blatantly uncooperative , your good works will be credited to your 'behavior score'.

    ๐Ÿ–Š.    ๐Ÿ“ซ.    Sometimes the good die really old and the wicked die between the ages of 15 and 55; Billy Joel  and Ti McGraw have been spreading  falsehoods and his records should be deemed as 'misinformation'.

'Jacob' never said 'thus saith Yehowah' when he was predicting what would occur to his sons in the future. Parents often make mistakes about their children's future behavior based on their behavior when they were still in their household. Some of us have thought our sons would grow up to be loving members of the family and instead sons have grown up to be 'anti-family' and have gone off like chaff away from the grain of seed that commenced their lifetime. Others of us have thought our sons would never make anything of themselves and would be lazy thugs but instead sons have escaped the spirits of laziness and wickedness and become disciples of Yehowah, understanding that a relationship with our parents is a requirement not an option, especially if our parents have desired communication by paper letter, non-texting audibles or in-person visits. A lousy relationship will never become a terrific relationship without good efforts occurring between parent and child but there is a point when a parent will let the child continue in their stubbornness  and thus, prove they are not  part of  ื™ื”ื•ื”  's disciples by doctrine or deed.

I'll continue to focus on the book of ื™ืจืžื™ื”    because I do not doubt it's root and source of information. Yet, Amon all the oddities of counting the 430 days of     and beyond up to day 511, should I have been surprised that on 'Hogan's Heroes' frequency 510 (METV) was mentioned on the day I regarded as 80 days past day 430?   By the agricultural way,  growing non-plastic edible plants NEED carbon emissions! 

Could it be Archangel Satan prodding me to discontinue offering opinions through this media?  I suppose, since indeed I have proven that my loyalty will remain with ื™ื”ื•ื”   ; I have no loyalty to a Christmas tree,  to the 'New Testament' even though some of it may be accurate.  Sometimes it feels as though my grandparents are prodding me to behave kindly toward elderly, decently dressed people. A photograph of Miroslav Satan could prompt me to stop typing to nobody in particular and start playing the piano more often, eh?  ๐ŸŽน I certainly have no loyalty nor respect for anyone who is STILL pro-abortion and/or anti-parents after all the warnings against such anti-family wickedness.  Roy Potter is claiming that 'Jesus' was married and that a requirement of a messiah is to be married, but he's speculating and passing his opinions onto others as if he is Larry-Patricia Neal not 'Curly Fries' Moe.    If indeed a man is to leave his father and mother, a good reliable man does not  intentionally wound and severe himself from  his parents by being overly attached to his trophy wife and trophy children.  No messiah I would trust would ever teach children to wound their parents or grandparents with cruel words, rude behavior or their intentional absence and haughty, naughty spirit.  

A haughty spirit is as much as an abomination as eating swine's flesh in the right judgments of ื™ื”ื•ื” , but those characteristics are adored by many sectors of Joseph Biden's  democrat disciples. Facts are now getting experienced lesbians charged with crimes in England, such as stating  that a man cannot be a lesbian. England isn't part of France or Argentina, though many of their government leaders are pro-WEF debacles.

I believe an unmarried person can be a messiah, but I know a married person who willfully ignores his parents to appease his spouse cannot be a messiah nor a good king nor a wonderful counselor.

I learned far more from a young man from Argentina named Eczeqiuel Del Fino, a humble Tae Kwon Do expert than I did from any pushers of Christianity in France. Thus I close with a note to France:

Dear France, 

I left so many pamphlets from the 'Jack Chick' series in your country because I thought there were many Catholics who still needed to severe themselves from the papacy system. Many of those pamphlets went into the 'slot' formation on exterior doors also known as 'mail slots'. I have no idea if those mail slots were dirty places and congested as any place that Alex Ovechkin goes into with his Russian equipment.  I meant well even though I was suffering from a common disease in 2008 that the Mayo clinic was unable to address properly.  I didn't  fully know what I was doing, lacking proper defense when I  had failed to lead the country of France to ื™ื”ื•ื” and the excellent defense plans contained within what Jack Chick might call the 'Old Testament'.  What I left behind in the form of little  'Holy Joe'  and 'The Death Cookie' booklets was less troubling and safer to handle properly than what you, the  governing people of France,  have allowed to spread in France such as lewd behavior, Moderna and Pfizer  injected atrocities,   public nudity and the disgusting spirit of Monte Carlo's haughtiness and gambling naughtiness now harboring former Ukrainians who fled to France with their stolen funds.

I don't care who  gets a soccer ball past a goalie in Qatar, but indeed athletes without tattoos are more refined than athletes with tattoos.   Does Mbappe #10 have tattoos? I'm just wondering as Caleb Apperson might wonder.  You may contact me at my local assembly , Shelby Lanes near zip 48316 ,if you care to respond in person. You may have missed Cinncinnati's Maurice Harvey's appearance there.  ๐Ÿˆ I am not part of New Richmond Masonic Lodge 195, but am aware of the atomic mass of platinum, the 78th element of no surprises,  being between 195 and 196 units.  ๐ŸŽณ

Historically, 

Marie, the former 'Xavier' of Milwaukee ๐Ÿฅ–

.................................................................................................................................................................

Don't blame me if a nuclear warhead is aimed for your anti-straight government buildings or your pro-nudity beaches.  I'm too busy trying to get good air quality in my house to worry about wicked political leaders being obliterated by a straight, fit man's defense system.

ืกืœื” = 95

▲ = 1 black hill

     .



No comments:

Post a Comment