Thursday, December 15, 2022

Franklin Graham's $ Line WARNING

While I see the $ crop of Franklin Graham slithering into Ukraine, I noticed the somewhat startling combination of codes set into their '800' telephone contact number. In this case, an 800 number has nothing to do with Alex Ovechkin and I do wonder if that was. the '800' number they asked for if if someone actually assigned them that number knowing exactly how devious and corrupt Billy Graham's family truly has been all along.

Strongs 631: ASR, not AShR

                      אסר:  to bind, to imprison and to hold captive

Strongs 7141: QRC  translated as 'Korah'

  קרח: descendent of Esau, chief leader of Edom and also the name of a Levite who rebelled against Moshe Ben Amram and whose disciples were then 'swallowed up' by an earthquake.   Similar words are tied to extreme cold*, ice and frost or shaving the head which is forbidden for ישראלי priests but is a ritual in carnal military enlistments.  I have had adverse reactions toward men that had previously been in my household as legal family members intentionally shaving all their hair off , which was probably 'Operation Intuition" on my part, suspecting that there was a wicked spirit overtaking those adult men who no longer are part of my household .  Head shaving is often followed up by acquiring tattoos, which Baal worshippers on Mount Carmel might have considered 'cutting themselves' to try to gain attention, however the prophet Elijah, seeking favor from יהוה , did not partake in attacking his own flesh to gain attention.   By their choice but certainly those head-shavers  would align with Franklin Graham's doctrine at least on a superficial basis.    Who claimed because lawlessness would abound, the love of many would grow  cold/קרח?   

Therefore, fight against or flee from but do not be part of 1-800-631-7141 which is now attacking Ukrainians who already chose Zelensky to ruin their nation. Do notice that 714 is within 7141, not within 2430 or 744.

I chose my telephone numbers cautiously, knowing that numbers are linked to words, codes and values.  

Many others are far more careless than me when  OPtIONS are actually available.

Whew!  I'm thankful I'm never joined Twitter or Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment