Saturday, December 17, 2022

Argentina Man Vs. France Child

A young, polite Muslim man reminded me that  I do have a true friend that was born in Argentina who taught me that the 18 moves to a 'purple belt'. Apparently, I do not have any friends that were born in France, though I am aware of a grandchild who had been born in France. Sadly, that grandchild 'unfriended' me, probably due to parental influences. I had met people in France, but like St. Lucia people, they all decided it was not important to stay well acquainted with me.

Adding salt to a wound can help the wound heal. Adding insult to injury only should occur if the injury occurred due to personal stupidity, such as to a person that partakes in 'extreme sports' such as mountain climbing, rock climbing or  skiing on extremely steep slopes.

Ezequiel Del Fino is From Argentina; Levi or Havalah might have been born in France, but without much personal knowledge of either one, I certainly do not KNOW Levi or Havalah.

It doesn't matter to me if Argentina or France 'wins', but as some 'wholesale' hockey buyers might be interested in this detail: a  Toronto Maple Leaf  'Tavares' jersey from Collingwood, Ontario isn't a Washington Capitol jersey from Oshkosh, Wisconsin purchased in 1996 for my son. Whether I am refreshing my memory or assisting angelic authorities in international investigations doesn't matter to me since being able to expound on past events shouldn't only be limited to the apostle 'Paul'. 📜

Ezequiel Del Fino taught me about divided martial arts and how to rebuild strength and courage after being attacked by people from my own household; my grandchildren have taught me nothing at all and wouldn't recognize me in a hockey uniform,

What's next, Audrey Jordan vs. Jordan Hoffman or Hochstetter vs. Hoch? How about Doug Cameron's violin section vs. Doug Zaworski's  cigarette section  ?

According to BEHR, 'Partly Cloudy 500' is a democratic ticket to drought conditions. When Lalonde mentioned 'special execution' in his post-game interview as a  Jon Cooper retread, was he referring to MAID services in Canada, in which Canadian citizens execute 'special' people who are distraught or unhappy with their body?  I've already been diagnosed as 'not special' by a UW-Lacrosse college drop-out, so I'm not seeking death by Canadian injection.

F.C....eh? 

E-Qatar is nearer to the equator than to me. I never want to meet Wayne Gretzky because not only would he be afraid to travel alone to meet me, he also might become depressed when I nothing good to say about him and subsequently, he might then go seek a 'special execution' order in Canada, which I don't think any person  who is innocent but struggling should do. If you confess to crimes knowing a death penalty is possible, at least you know you deserved a death penalty even if you don't get a regular execution.  Babies in  the womb never seek to be aborted, and babies out of the womb never want to be murdered. Qatar SHOULD be an anti-abortion nation, but is it?

Huapt , haupt, zucker.....  who's Board at the German 49 line?  

Uniform division occurs when uniformed people are competing against other uniformed people. ' 'plain clothes'  allowances as part of a salary package are sometimes are spent on uniforms, as Michael Sykes and Rodger Sykes should know.

Minimize audibles, play it by sight for awhile.  🟡   🐔 

Middle C 40, high D 54.   Who other than me in a Fedorov  91 jersey saw a strong, boisterous man wearing  an 'Yzerman 19' jersey bowling under the assumed name of 'Blake Shelton' on lane 8? 

🎳 isn't an extreme sport. 

With scientific considerations,  

YONaH Chemistry Math Squad 59 

(71= יונה   🕊 )


No comments:

Post a Comment