Friday, December 23, 2022

Bryson Gray V as in Virgin Yah Way

 The 10th letter to 'appear' in the Books of Moshe is the  ו , or 5 past the 5th place letter י  . 

Try and 'tune in2' ' Slaying Demons' by Bryson Gray since he speaks much of what I'd also say. 

Bottom of the 9th month isn't the conclusion of the baby camel matter. The 29th night of the month is  always 'copper night' to me; you never know when a perfect cribbage hand might appear, J♣ implied.

 🐪  Thanks, camel #35 for bearing me up in the desert zone of the country known as Israel.  Meanwhile,  the true and faithful ישראל is still very scattered.   🏌

I'll extend a special thanks my son, Richard, for the beautiful, comfortable leather sandals he chose for me as a gift from one of the overseas 'missions' trips you took to Guyana...or was it Jordan? The classy sandals are a reminder of how kind and thoughtful you had been raised up to be, mostly by your 'best man' and your wedding pianist.  A good memory is not worthy dismembering, even if a repeat of the that terrific  period of time never reoccurs due to lack of a miracle in a broken family. 

Good gifts don't get discarded, since the giver of a good gift was thoughtful and kind and not impoverished when he chose the good gift.

Leather sandals are not nominal value, especially if they came from Guyana or the 'non-Michael' part of Jordan.

 🎵"You are my sunshine, my. only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are Gray...."  🌵🦂

😎.   " I wear my sunglasses at night...."  🚔

If your area is being spared from disasters, have you considered that there might be TeN righteous regular holy people in your zone or congressional district?   Biden is not a יסף . 

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄🔥 

" יסף  is a flame".   


No comments:

Post a Comment