Tuesday, May 26, 2020

What Happened to Levi W, Watts Who Isn't Cheryl Nowakowski?

Levi W. Watts treated me like a person, not a thing, and was a kind yet strong man who has been reported as dead at the age of 65.  My pension system sends out death notices which sometimes catches people 'unawares'. Should there come a day when I, as a person who is on the side of   יהוה    , am able to testify about a person's conduct toward me when I was a single mother and struggling to legally support myself and my minor son as a police officer, fellow officer Levi W. Watts would receive a very good report. Men who treat females decently are so rare, so Levi W. Watts was a very rare man with a bible name who behaved honorably.

As what really should be considered 'holy Thursday' approaches (day 1154 in non-random reckoning of time),  a few of us are seriously preparing for Shavuot.  The people of   יהוה don't need wicked Whitmer telling us how to conduct ourselves safely in a  pro- Moshe Ben Amram gathering that wicked Whitmer is contrary to,  and the anniversary of Shavuot happens to have had smashing results, as Moshe returned to a group of people who were behaving worse than animals, angering him near Mt. Sinai.

When the King of Kings and Lord of Lords returns, he also is going to be angry at people like wicked Whitmer and pro-abortion imbeciles who won't be able to find a mask big enough to protect them from the wrath of  יהוה   .

Whatever happened to  Levi W. Watts, I hope he did not suffer very long. 😴 Maybe Michel Goulet is an important Michel at 1153.  It's much easier to locate the dead than female friends without their maiden name; If I go to La Belle Cemetary in Oconomowoc in section m-168, I could even locate Harold E. Zirbel not Steve Swiderski and the Stalag Luft 6 bunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment