Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Gwen Cole Effect Isn't Wicked H.R. 6666

When a person struggles to get a real job, sometimes the real job doesn't suit the talents of the person.  If there are supposedly many part to the body of Christ, there are also many parts to the body of the opposing beast.  Whoever voted for the Illinois Democratic congressman who has now contrived H.R. 6666 already became part of that wicked beast who desires to chip everyone in  worse way than I chip a Molitor onto a golf green at Crane Meadows.  In similar  טעס      calls, whoever voted for Gretchen Whitmer already became part of that wicked pro-abortion cellular entity who lacks the characteristics of a virtuous woman.

There are instructions to 'cut off' the parts of the body that offend you and will do you harm, so the contriver of H.R.6666 should be 'cut off' from something, either from Christ  or Beast  since his character is more wicked than a blue  hockey puck. I certainly would not want to be in any room with those not opposed to H.R. 6666 and it's insanity counterpart 2020060606, and in a battle against becoming the current age version of a Frankenstein controlled by a non-golf chip shot, it is real men that have to 'cut off' those offending humanity with their electronic non-cash war.

History is a lesson learned with currency. Many children recognize George Washington, not because they went to Mount Rushmore but because they saw a USA quarter front. Some children like the 'dime back' of Canada with it's stately ship reminding me of Zebulun more than they admire the image of Roosevelt on a USA dime front, and it is best to let  a non-chipped struggling brain decide what is best for the body attached to that brain.

I remember Gwen Cole, not because she was particularly cute and someone a lesbian would be attracted to, but because she, like I, had a very more of a challenge to run a mile than to shoot a gun accurately in 1987.  As I recall, she was sent to Milwaukee District #6 for field training, maybe to de-escalate some of her urban tendencies, and I was sent to District 5 in order to escalate some of my rural tendencies.  You see, there are a lot of rats around rural corn cribs and I  wouldn't have seen enough rats in District 6.

Gwen Cole, like Zelma Lea, is one of those women I rather work with than Carol Starr or Mrs. 'Bill' Gates, since Cole and Lea would not want our genetic codes to be altered as if we were all the children of Frankestein instead of the children of  Milwaukee parents.

John Hall, frequently communicating on NYSTV worked in emergency rooms and now believes in Jesus Christ as much as Dean Noonan believes in Jesus Christ.  I used to believe in 'Jesus Christ' until  Christians started acting as bad as the Illinois Congressman who contrived H.R. 6666 and those Christians forced drugged-filled needles intended to furthur DISABLE me temporarily into me against my will.  Now, I believe in  טעס      and    a  זרזור    even if it is a rooster or a greyhound   .

When I was drugged against my will, I wasn't able to defend myself and was brutally attacked in various ways that even I am not willing to write about anymore, but my attackers might still be bragging about. There actually are TACTICAL and spiritual lessons that can be learned from watching "Gomer Pyle', even if rather proud men like Steven Basting or extremely wicked women like Gretchen Whitmer, don't believe that fact. What every employed Milwaukee police officer with 'Ten-8'  time  going all the way back to George Fuhr and Freddy Bengert seems to be relevant now, since those men were not created equally to Gwen Cole, Zelma Lea or Marie Xavier who isn't a man named Paul.

There is a huge difference between the wayward and the weary, even in tines such as 'The Impossible Dream'. Rodney Weary, the former Marine and my former squad partner who is dark brown, will always be considered a friend of mine by name. I do not know anyone named 'Wayward' even if they are from Hayward like Dan Plante. While some people are getting dismembered, others are getting remembered.   Why is Gretchen Whitmer and her pro-abortion team worse that Jeffrey Dahmer? Jeffrey Dahmer attacked bodies who could have tried to defend themselves against their wicked pro-homosexual attacker, and the infants that Whitmer approves of murdering can't try to defend themselves so they need someone like me to now write  for them and speak on their behalf, lest I once again offend innocent blood.

What if this happens to be day  404, 758. 1487, 1870, 2225 or 2943 in a count up toward a point in time that is irreversible?  Will a Sedin or a Jackman better represent the spirit of number 404 than I can represent the spirit of number 2225?

Is the following '3rd Law' equation true or false:
"Entropy is zero for an ideal crystal at T= 0 K; the system is in its lowest possible energy state and most ordered arrangement.'

There was a time I do recall that the body of Shane David Hendrikson had a temperature drop well below 98.6 while he was sleeping and I was awake as his legal employer. I can recall the legal name of my former employee, but I cannot remember him because remembering (grafting in) is the opposite of dismembering (cutting off)  a person from your  actual  family.

A cup is not the same as 'The' cup.

קשת

No comments:

Post a Comment