Sunday, May 17, 2020

Before 'French Richie' and After 3:53 Minutes of Non-English Relays

Jesus Colon might be interested in this pilot test.

Before Shavuot , I am going to post 2 different sets of 'virtual hockey games' involving 'Little Richard',  El Shaddai, Vitamine Du Matin, Lion and Lamb Ministries, Matthew Nolan and the  Pontiff that probably was contrived especially for my YOUTUBE 12 spots.  My son uses a lot of hand signals and a language I do not understand in his video presentations but I did notice the darkness under his eyes have returned, meaning he is not getting quality sleep in his rental unit.  I assessed a return of fatigue due to the color of his skin near his eyes, not the color or his shirt m the shape of his tattoo nor the lifting of his watch at 1:15 into the video.

Since electronic devices are not always controlled by humans, I'll let a few others see if they detect a pattern of good change after I viewed my son's video or a PATTERNZ problem with 'Integrity Music' vs. the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir's Psalm 34 that doesn't use the 'Nitty Gritty Dirtband' method of operation.

Locusts work in bands, and 'bands' came up with a tomato pruning unit.  When a circuit is left open, sourdough bread teams from Ireland emerge.


The Pontiff took 51:11, not 3:53 minutes to not teach from the books of Moshe  and as a matter of fact, a 51-year old wicked man chose lot 11 in Rib Mountain.  There seems to be a 1 second addition to every video that popped up in my 12 YOUTUBE spots quicker than a iced cherry Poptart from Battle Creek.

Michael Crivello isn't a Cameron. Isaiah 11:6 mentions a wolf with a lamb, not a leopard or a lion.





No comments:

Post a Comment