Monday, March 25, 2019

WINDOWS of Bill Gates Failed Again!

Take the time to listen to ex-copper Joshua Eller's testimony regarding his logical and sincere transition from Ashteroth's  pork scheme to Yahweh's sheep plan.  If his words do not affect you and you hang on to the poncho of a Catholic priest, you will miss the ArK system completely and the consequences will be serious.

Older is often better when quality matters. For instance, I purchased a used radio to replace what Shane David Hendrikson stole from me in the process of 'quitting' before he got fired. The old GE radio is heavy, but has good sound quality and the price fit into my budget...$7.99 plus Michigan sales tax. The pink dog radio I had 'earned as a reward for selling products to my friends, a St. Matthew's grade school endeavor, did not have  good sound quality and is buried somewhere, like all of my other dogs.

1 person has read the prior post toward my grandson, and when 50 read, his father might get the proper message. Until then, I have to do what I have been designed and prepared to do in the way that I have been taught.  Like a jazz improvisation, there is more than one way to expound on Passover and Moshe by using another person's intelligent legend system:


Pa   S    S   O  V  Er
91+16+16+8+23+68=222;  happens to be the mass of element 86

Here, my favotite Milwaukee police squad starts Passover and 68 is always connected to Jagr, not Brady.

P    As   S   O  V  Er
15+33+16+8+23+68 =163

This is also intriguing because the week of unleavened bread starts on the 15th. My son wore 15 playing football, and we both wore the number 23 in high school varsity sports... not Speedo gear.

I am sending the above information to my grandson Levi, hoping the information does not get intercepted and tossed out by his parents who have yet to trust Yahweh's system.

What I am sending to his older daughter is the 4 ways to view Moshe, from a chemistry basis:

Mo  S  Es
42+16+99 = 157

 157  happens to be the ESPN of Reggie H. White, a man who I  saw and personally heard state ' I want to be like Moses'.  His words did set me on a proper course toward commandment keeping and away from an anti-sommandment man for my own safety.

Mo Se S
42+34+16 = 92

92 is the number Reggie White used to wear in the NFL and is also the squad that responded to me when I was robbed by strangers people I had supplied meal money to.  What happened at George Webb's restaurant by strangers was just a quicker form of what happened at 1602 Mary Lane, when I had supplied housing, employment, medical insurance and food to Shane David Hendrikson and eventually, he robbed me and my family. No squad in Marathon County ever responded properly to me after I was robbed by a known person, but squad 92 responded properly to me in Milwaukee when I was robbed by rude, dark brown men who fled in the night and I was  trying very hard not to cry in front of the same uniform division I had represented for almost a decade.

The more tactical people, after noting that the number of Jericho is Strong's 3405, might look at Moses in a more advanced utterance:

Mo  S  He
42+16+2= 50   This is not a BAD translation if you look at the little  last puff of wind exhaled before Yoshua continued to passover another body of water.  This is how I prefer write the name of Amram's son.


Stephen Pigeon tosses another H on the end, which does not necessarily properly reflect that the Levite, son of Amram, has a name that ends with  only 1 Hey, not  2 Hey's  not an Aleph and not a Samech, so I too will need to correct a bad Greek habit while continuing a new god Greek salad habit that I started at the Riviera. Beets, olives and tomatoes are good meats.

Mo  S  He  H
42+16+2+1=51

Area 51 always has been more of a problem than MIlwaukee squad 50 or the Pentecost Highway in Michigan.

In Hebrew, non-tricky mathematics, Mem Shin Hey = 345, but many people hate trusting Hebrew addition because they are too busy with their heavy toilet bowls and very dead statues in their garages, where signs of proper organization skills can be seen or it is evident the homeowner or renter lacks organization skills and therefore is not a good male leader.

Where did Bill Gates team fail? They failed to find a server that would allow me to post this information, so my older MAC is better in a low pressure situation when I do not need access to YOUTUBE presentations but still desire to get important scientific, spiritual and historical comparisons into the view of a few.

I am eating unleavened bread this week and abstaining from leaven, since a rehearsal often prepares a person for an upcoming sanctification process that is not a 'thing' because it is a PLaN that cannot be contained within an intimate object.  An inatimate object is a 'THING'.

Would a person rather observe a hockey jersey in plain view or a toilet in plain view in an affluent or impoverished area?  I rather see a hockey jersey, but I often see an ugly toilet, which means the neighbors  to the west of me now are about mentally equal to Mrs. Helmeniak on county trunk C in Knowlton  BUT Mrs. Helmeniak and her son Ronnie were much kinder to me and did not have a temper problem.

Day 2526 matters, but is a long way from day 341.










No comments:

Post a Comment