Friday, March 15, 2019

What Happened To Devante Adams Day 332?

What happened at table 101 at near a Tampa Bay zip code isn't going to stay at table 101. Unlike rude Phil Arreola or pompous Nanette Haggerty, a kind family of 3 let themselves be relocated from a booth north of  me to a booth farther away and to the west of me because I suspected I might have a unhealthy reaction to a perfume or scent that someone in that family of 3 decided to 'wear'.  It has been a common self-defense practice for me to move voluntarily when other people's odor 'freedoms' are troubling me, but there are rare times when polite people will choose to move away from me omce I inform them of my allergies, especially if I established my position before their legal chemical warfare offense arrived.

The Olive Garden chain of restaurants is not a place I would choose to go on a sabbath day but it is interesting to go there on a mission trip.  Once inside of an Olive Garden restaurant, you might notice the relaxing music often does have stupid lyrics or misleading lyrics like most secular tunes. The atmosphere is rated 'G' unless you sit in front of the television set and worship Labatt's beer bottles like a typical anti-Bear person. It seems as though the waiters and waitresses are dressed decently and are unlikely to kill anyone since they don't wear mini skirts nor tilted kilts.

Here is what didn't stay at table 101 very long:

e)Jason Arnott team X and 22 years of ESPN code information
d)Roethlisberger team 7 and chicken soup
c)Cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, not with Marinaro sauce
b)a Staal 12 pin-up Hurricane lady with a Mizuno super visor
a)Predator captain jokes
y) Oshawa General off-the cuff remarks
t) Tyler Sequin trivia based on Panini paper trail code 310


Here's what stayed longer at table 101 than me at table 101:
1.salt from zip code 33614
2.pepper from zip code 33614
3.a non-signed Devante Adams card
4.a non-signed Harrison Smith paper puzzle piece
5.tubes of sweeteners that would match an Azinger vs. Koch shirt contest with Barbara Ashley's white neutral zone in the middle tribulation test zone

Because what I left behind is less important than what I took with me from table 101 at a Olive Garden, it is serious reminder to people who try to impress others with their 'veteran status' that calling a woman a 'shithead' is a form of blasphemy against any woman who has common hygiene skills and who has had time to clean up if they were dumped into a pit like the prophet Jeremiah was.

What goes  to a Savannah GA square or to a softball diamond with Celeste Mullaley might not go to another round robin game.  At 17, Devante Adams wasn't even at Fresno State yet. The hull of a ship named ' Collingwood'  has a history lesson better than a stupid heathen and nasty Overton's catalog stuffed into a Dallas Stars cap with a check from a Las Vegas prostitute..

If I was passing a  clue to an Oesterle team to split up the Tampa Bay advantage at 33614, it would be:
Wilson3/Nathan36Nyquist14

If I was try to pass gas lines for Mobil's red horse game,  33614 would become a combo of Byfuglien33/Nash61/Molitor4

If I wanted to indicate I think the P.O. Moreau plan is better than  Lebron James vs. Jesse James fighting over a tattoo parlor maid, 33614 would get split into Sedin33/Mayfield6/Plekanec14.

Thomas Stigler is stuck with Bench5Bettis36, not with me and my Yom Teruah Zinger line; Mrs. Stigler  can even watch a Mars bar migrate to Jupiter Florida if she can pull herself away from watching Barney Miller reruns.  Sadly. Mr. Thomas Stigler  never thought it was important or a serious reuest to get me a list of the class of 1986 police academy graduates who didn't have the luxury of going to Mequon, which is why Tommy 'Copper' is Bedford, not Welch.


No comments:

Post a Comment