Friday, March 22, 2019

Signs of The Total Depravity of Janet Dunn

"Over the course of her address, Dunn spoke about having a figurative crystal ball  that she uses three to four times per week."

The above report exceprt from page 14 of the Macomb Township Chronicle indicates that either a certified witch in holding office in Macomb county of a woman who is not ashamed of her signs of spiritual depravity as she plays local 'god' with 533 building permits.

Signs of mental illness must have been displayed when Janet Dunn stated at an actual meeting:
"I asked 'Crystal ball, do all inspections usually get approved on the first visit and wil this trend continue?.... Crystal ball, will our building official, engineer and planner be really busy again this year?' "

I did not vote for Janet Dunn, and indeed, Janet Dunnexhibits signs of either being a wirch and being a person who needs to make an appointment with a psychologist  Ideally Yaroch and Hackel are using their brains rather than playing witch games with a crystal ball.

In her foolish appearance, Janet Dunn decided to wear green velvet pant suit  to contrast her fake blonde, short manly haircut, making her look a lot like Sheldon Souray's ex-wife with a $ mark in front of her.  If I had a mulligan on my a place to invest my momey, I would have built a house much closer to Port Huron and not have invested in Macomb county, which is getting filthier every spring dur to loose garbage along the roads. I'm pretty sure that Dick Peterson of Mosinee, an anti-Moses man after the heart of a perch, worshipped crystal angels while he sat in positions he considered important.

17 out of 37 developments are already in progress according to the depraved crystal ball game girl, Janet Dunn. According to a Calvinist, the total depravity of man exists and a crystal ball system enhances that depravity. What if Janet Dunn is the head of unholy trinity, with Karen Dubis on her right and Cameo Barbian-Gayan on her left?  Maybe I should consult my Srixon ball or my Mizuno super visor and of course, I won't expect to get a response from a ''thing' or an object because I am of sound mind   Some very anti-commandment people have been able to do their pagan Gentile job and get paid for it, but won't make it into 'The Hill Where The Lord Hides'  or to a proper book of  Zechariah study because they lack good and holy spiritual guidance.

I am going to pray for Janet Dunn, hoping she comes to the knowledge of Yehovah and the reason he wants men in positions of authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment