Saturday, March 30, 2019

Jake Chelios: Double or Nothing?

I recall sitting in a Minnesota Hilton Garden Inn on what some people call 'Thanksgiving' weekend but unlike many people in the USA, no one invited me to their dinner table in 2010 in part, because they believed the lying lips of Shane David Hendrikson and they nust not have believed i was worthy of their compassion or companionship that year. Jake Chelios and his brother Dean were the only names I recognized that weekend as they shuffled around on the ice dressed like Spartans. It has taken 9 years to find out that Jake Chelios admired Sean Avery's tactics but I have called Sean Avery 'Shakes Spear' based on his tactics.

Now, Jake Chelios scarfs up the number 84, I number that reminds me of Milwaukee German school where my son's uncle, Ty Jackson, was learning German in a Milwaukee primary school while my son was learning French on the south side of Milwaukee.Jake went 'double' from 42 to 84, rather than to 'nothing' and 0.

Here is an excerpt of a newsletter I sent to my son in France, and the information within it is serious to people comparing what occurred on March 8, 1991 and compare  the method of operation of 2 different mothers, namely Linda Maria Hendrikson and Tracee Chelios. These 2 women might be similar to Rebecca or Rachel biblically. Rachel had an idolatry problem and lied to her father, Rebecca taught her son Jacob to deceive his father so neither mother was  a 'good mother' if you can examine records without bias.


 Many times, people are much more humble and able to be reshaped after exiting the world of non-amateur sports and I wonder about those 3 Vikings from time to time. Yoshua, after crossing the Jordan on dry land, did keep the feast of unleavened bread and then had a wonderful victory at Jericho.  With the shofar in the right hand a lamps in the left, the obedient followers of Caleb and Yoshua did what their parents were not qualified to do because of the unbelief and complaining in the wilderness years.  In past years, I would keep the pesach meal at my house, alone in the flesh but always knowing the spirit of Moshe's creator would guide me through the upcoming year. It will be  a  completion of 7 years since  the divorce I did not desire was official and I have relied on the word of Yahweh after being deceived and misled by so many. This year I am not going to depart to Canada for the holy week as I have for the past 4 years, but will remain in Michigan. I'll be spending the Israelite new year in Canada and then return to the well before the first full moon commences a very important week.  I'm going to check out Lansing to see what signs and history is a wee bit north of the Pentecost highway.  By not traveling to Canada on Aviv 15, I will be able t enter into  rest on that high holy day.



When I was doing my spring cleaning to clear out the household leaven, I found some frozen cookies and a small amount of bread that had to be handed out or used up before April 19th rather than wasted and wasting food can be as much of a besetting sin as overindulging in food.  Because I am not Jewish, I'm not doing all the multiple plate nonsense and my pesach meal will be hasty, not a drawn out ceremony of tradition.  

 One of the kindest couples I know ( they operate a Thai restaurant nearby where I purchase my tuna sushi rolls) will be celebrating their 7th year of marriage on April 19th.  I found it interesting to think about not having false gods before you as I looked at their statue of chubby non-bunny Buddha. When a leader turns their back to you, they trust you to follow them but when a object or idol faces you, I look upon it as an opponent not a leader that is before me and leading me properly.  I turned the statue of Buddha around because I have never seen the backside of it, and it looks like a non-gender body that is well covered and lifting up a boat. I wondered if their business would increase if they turned Buddha around to face them in the kitchen, but Tanya said her grandma would get angry at her if she turned it around.  I started taking my own plastic containers for my 'to go' orders because in the upcoming years I want to decrease my use of Styrofoam and other products that really harm the earth and the waters. Tanya mentioned she has a few other customers that do that and she appreciates those anti-pollution acts.  I'm trying to think of  nice gift for their anniversary, but I am a bit stumped so I might just get them something decorative for their restaurant.

I'll be sending another package to your household that should arrive before your son's birthday; try to let me know within a couple weeks if you want the set of 12 stones to be sent along with his gifts.  It would be wrong for me to send them to a household that doesn't desire them, even if the stones might help in what might be an intense spiritual warfare battle that Job may have understood but Bildad didn't.  
(...................) I'll be sending you another hockey jersey - another 'Badger skin'. As with any uniform, wear it wisely My mom and. Rachel's university hockey team was undefeated this year and won the national championship; even my mom was impressed with their endeavors and as I recall, their team trusted me to observe them and offer suggestions way back in October during the feast of Tabernacles, a week that my father and I have enjoyed together for the past  5 years.  My father has faith in me quite he knows I trust in the name of Yahweh, and that might be a scarlet thread 'save' thought of the year. 

When I looked up Jericho, I saw it should be spelled with  Yod (Y) and it is number 3405.  671-3405 was the phone number given to our family in Milwaukee.  While Jake Chelios is gearing up in Detroit and I remember his grand father Gus's kindness toward me and famous cult lady Joyce Lewis, I have realized that when meeting a stranger,Yahweh knows who might be the holy angel able to lead others through a narrow way and who might be the unholy angel who fears Yahweh and can do only what he or she has been granted permission to do.  I still recall very clearly that when I felt most defeated and most hated by an enemy as I was forced off of the land that my father had gifted me, I was wearing a Chelios jersey and I was angry and sad but did not sin while my brother Robert and ,parents were grieving and struggling to with the fact that a man we had all been so good to was being very cruel to us; I hope you still have the other Chelios jersey that Robin Ortiz left behind.  Tselios is the Greek word for an object similar to a telescope that is designed to locate a GOAL, not be the goal.  

( some of the newsletter has been omitted due to discretionary measures)


I've been thinking about 1st born sons and their roles in the household of men who's mind have been hardened against Levites such as Moshe. Mercy sometimes occurs in sudden death of an  when it is probable the first born son that died sudden would have been worse off having SEEN what Yahweh did to aid his people but then to be taught and forced by TRADITION to REJECT the saving hand of Yahweh's angel.

It has been over 8 years since the name Chelios was the only name I recognized in a room full of strangers at a St. Paul hotel before I observed a hockey game in the XCEL Energy Center for the first time.  It has been over 7 years since I was seen wearing a CHELIOS 7 jersey while Marathon county officials led by Shane David Hendrikson verbally and financially abused  me and 3 of my very kind family members  after WISCONSIN courts handed over the land my father gifted to me to a German Lutheran/Catholic.

Chris Chelios  recently declared that he was nervous about his son's activities, but he should be thankful his son wants him to be part of his activities and his children should be thankful that their parents did not divorce. It does take much more than 'lack of a divorce' to be a good elder when the foundations of Yahweh's tribes are being reset, but thankfully, suffering through a divorce does not prohibit a person from becoming a holy angel after the UNBELIEVER left the marriage voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment