Monday, March 11, 2019

A Notice to Mr. Israel, Not to Mark Stone

Since I received no reply at all from this 'man' who tried calling me his sister instead of one of his cousins, it's time to remind others that Mikell Clayton still has been very reliable in responding to others even if they are not paying him.   Sometimes when you send a letter to Richard Nixon regarding unfair treatment of Indians, the secretary of the bureau of Indian Affairs actually responds  instead. I doubt if Claude Didier of New Development in St. Lucia is going to take over the Montreal Canadiens if his job as a paid Sunday church man gets eliminated during the milennial reign, but family names still mean more than things do in many cases.  Didn't Abraham try telling others his wife Sarah was his sister when a problem came up?  Sometimes I get my biblical history mixed up because biblical history wasn't a course offered at Milwaukee Tech and Trade High School in the 1970's. Here is what was sent to Mr. Israel, not Mr. Bennett Iran, and maybe he didn't receive it because of an anti-Georgia problem that started with Gerogia Engel and continued on to Nehemia Gordon's dog worship society:


Mr. Israel. 

The class you taught on March 9th was exceptional. On one hand, I had been studying about Gideon and his poor background in Manassah (Judges 6), and his 11 man 'night shift' tossing Baal junk around and then as I always have done for the past 2 years, I lodged next to a bag of 12 stones, one for tribe, small and uncut but I never thought there was a biblical precedent to keeping 12 stones nearby until I heard the good news from the book of Joshua!  How did I mess the 2nd account of a dryland passing all these years?   In any event, I do want to thank you for your online presentations and the 2nd Passover teaching was presented exquisitely by you and your staff.

Sincerely, 
Marie from Michigan

............................................................

cc: Ephod7Thunders  readers
(This could be another Carl Allen Jr. problem that froths up like dross on day 710 of a ongoing possible tribulation period.)

No comments:

Post a Comment