Monday, March 11, 2019

An Epistle To A Canadian

Sometimes more than 1 professional should get a copy of a correspondence intended to inform the recipient of turbulence. Situations seem to be getting as bad and as unpredictable as they were  when I negatiated a deal to try to survive at  the Jefferson Street Inn in Wausau rather than check into a room at the off-white house or reclaim the Rockwood Roo camper that was disposed of by Shane David Hendrikson even though I still had legal rights to both of them in  Marathon county, Wisconsin.



Bad news since the Democratic takeover here. I can't even make a reservation by computer in Owen Sound or Collingwood for Pesach for some reason... totally blank screens except for email and my blog site.. Brand new computer so that can't be the problem. I guess if I can't go to Canada for pesach there is a reason I am being 'held back' here in Michigan like the Israelites were halted during their desert movements.  Maybe I can drive over for the feast of Firstfruits only and then return without paying into the Trudeau lodging systems. The last time I spent pesach week in the USA I was living in Charlotte, NC.  Maybe my computer got hooked up to a bad portal or David's sling slung the wrong way from Tel Aviv.

How frustrating but at least I still have electricity, food and fresh water. I'll save so much money not renting a place in Canada this year. As you can tell, I am trying to convince myself that all things except   my computer work for good since it is true I love Yehovah.   How's it going with you?  I actually had to call an adversary 'IBLIS' after she refused to stop calling me 'HUN'.

Elizabeth May can still be seen on my television, and she seems to be more humble than the typical non-Green party people.  If you see Theresa, I did send her a text but got no response. Let her know she ( and of course you if you choose to) is welcome to come here during Unleavened bread since she now has a passport.  The 12th month started for me a couple days ago, so I'll pesach should be very near April 20th for me and most likely  peaceful where I am or you are even if chaos surrounds us but can't join us.

Maybe you can put this cat up for a night or 2 for a visit if you want to compare spiritual notes.  I can travel much earlier than mid-April and then make some reservations in person if I have to at a Owen Sound hotel...

Life is sometimes like Hogan's Heroes after all.

................................................

While Ann-Margret was playing around as Melba toast crumbs with Steve McQueen's 3 of hearts and the 3 of spades, she and McQueen were doing as much damage to their own reputation as they chose to do.  International actresses are trouble, not a blessing in a nation. Be cautious since there are too  many Jensen Huang's and not enough MIchael Korducki's in the world. Room 607 was another 'eric' problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment