Saturday, March 23, 2019

Levi, My Levi


Levi, my Levi, today there are tears
Because of the Scriptures that fell on my ears
Exodus 34 and Malachi's yields
Now prompt me to see what is wrong in the fields

Curses do fall to the 3rd and 4th lines
When men in the family do not pay their fines
Levi, turn to your father, sternly question his heart!
Who taught him to turn from Yehovah? Paul Blart?

Your grandma Marie learned to trust in Yahweh
She knows that the TRUTH just might help you today
Your father is stubborn, like his paternal grandpa
The men who raised you have rejected Yehuwah

I read about Ham, and  the curse of his Canaan
It is clear there is trouble with your Y formation
Whether grandpa's a Jackson or a Hendrikson male
They refused to repent and now you are frail!

Like a captive that's tortured for his grandfather's sins
Your suffering is not caused by 10 bowling pins
Look and consider your grandfather's houses
They are not righteous! They've rejected Moses!

The teachings of Moses they read like a play
Your grand dad  won't take heed and you suffer today
It may be your pain and my sorrow combined
That causes him to look in the mirror and rewind

The prayer of a righteous son availeth much
Yet no son is righteous without Yahweh's guiding touch
As  strangers look on and see Levi in pain
Who will turn  toward HIS father and question again:

" Who didn't you teach you to trust in perfect Yahweh?
Did Yahweh send curses to your household this day?
Why did you forsake your true mother? She cares!
Your father is not upright wheat! He's a tare!

Grandma M from Milwaukee has rested today
I call out to Yahweh and study his way
I understand most of the Malachi warning
Will there be a day when joy comes in the morning?

When there seems to be one who troubles a house
It might be  Elijah not myth 'Mickey Mouse'
Inheriting wind is not really a curse
If it's used to breathe out a true biblical verse

If I would think 'nothing' of what's going on
I'd be a March fool and a total moron
A mother who loves her grandchildren and child
Must be stern at times when problems have gone wild

Indeed Esaac Israel mentioned one night
That it's not always sin that darkens what had been light
But when seeking paid doctors only weakens your flesh
It is time to consider the role of the RESH

Levi, my Levi! I love you like a son!
I know that you miss me because I am the one
Who is different because I do trust in Yahweh
Your smiles will show when your headed my way

If you'd tell your father "Take me to my G'
Would he harshly refuse to let you visit me?
When your father is humbled, not stubborn and mad
He'll stands at my door looking tired and sad

It may take some time to repair what has broken
I've wrote what I've wrote and I've seriously spoken
Levi touched my hand and we  made a connection
Withholding  him from my side will PREVENT good correction



………………………………………………………………….

This isn't 1998 and I'm not in Oklahoma learning how to repair car interiors.  I know of no prophet who will go to the house of the  genetic Y men that are part of Levi Hendrikson's lineage by law or adoption, and because I love little Levi, I have now done what little  I can do BASED on the very Scriptures that popular men have hauled around for more than a decade in front of me,and then openly rejected the contents within those Scriptures not only in front of me and others ,but behind my back for another decade.

As I recall, Doug Allord also thought my writings (lyrics) were of no importance as he went about his Matt Maher monkey business, never once teaching others how to present themselves as clean and holy during any of the feasts of Yehovah, which are anyone and everyone that want to be part of Yeshua's family.

I rather be try to be a stern lifeguard who is in opposition to being 'put off' or put out by her son in these days that seem like the days of Noah, than be a wicked and lazy anti-commandment grandmother who has profited from not only a divorcee's bank account but also is part of the curse rather than being  a remedy for the curse in my son's household.

For those still in the Tyrone Rice and John Mack tests, Taro's coach wore a BROWN tie, and I am not nor ever will be ' Cheryl Brown'.  Then in Las Vegas, he changes to 'Black Tie', which happens to be the name of a song by 'The Yellowjackets', a band which Cheryl Brown's husband-to- be saw at Sentry World in Stevens Point.  2 pucks behind  Santa Claus man, Jimmy Howard #35, is like letting Nelson Wahl and Madeline Wahl behind him  in a Fireman's game , and the 3 pucks behind Subban looked like Slade, Shannon and Shane Hendrikson - 3' things' worth nothing to me now and surely not as good as real white stones. What's next ? A multi-colored tie like 'Chameleon' skin so Blashill can fit in better with James Costa Jr.'s Ferguson plumbing lines or a yellow tie to keep him in a non-pink billiard ball game with Curtis Joseph? Purple ties are needed to get to Maynard Ferguson level at the Creske center in Mosinee, which happened to be a very good concert that Shane Hendrikson never saw after he was done tossing verbal daggers my way, as was his method of Protestant operation. Verbal daggers can cause very severe headaches. When it comes to dress codes,  it even appears as though Trevor Thompson's tie went 'Orange Vanilla' with the Coca-Cola man, Shane Hendrikson but I suppose his tie could have been interpreted as the 13 ball in a billiard game and Osgood is currently 13th is the W column.  When studying the horrible, despicable pro-prostitution tacky, not classy, world of Las Vegas, what visitors and 'show boys' wear matters, even if they decided NOT to stay in Las Vegas and barely made it out alive..... like Adam Burish.

   80 14 52 -- those 3 numbers are not strange in Collingwood, Ontario and Murray State signals don't always get scrambled. After  hearing another of Esaac Israel's message, the reminder I needed was that Yeshua declared clearly in Luke 16:29-31, that reading, hearing and BELIEVING Moses and the prophets is the way to prevent tragic outcomes. Various thoughts come to mind, knowing so many have rejected the lesson told in Luke 16.   Recalling those who did not abandon me after I let Moses and the prophets into my internal directory system helps counter the horrible reminders of those who let me go ahead while they stayed behind with their poker chips and slot machine gangs. A very helpful young man who played football at Murray State, long before our paths crossed,   helped me when I had car key troubles in Charlotte NC.; his name is 'Marlon' and he worked at the gym near on South Blvd south of Woodlawn.  I'd have to check a map to know how far from Stallings that gym is. In times of duress and anger, it is calming to remember kindness from a Murrayhill student when my own son refused to visit me or assist me during my time of extreme heartache and sorrow.

 It takes a very strong hand to break the cycles of unrighteousness and stop a curse caused by men in a family that SHOULD have believed Yeshua and Moshe Ben Amram, but clearly have not believed yet. Have you ever noticed how many revolutions a tire makes after you apply the brakes; depending on the speed you while goin in the wrong direction, it could takes DOZENS of tire revolutions before you are able to go in a different direction.  Likewise, a fan or a centrifuge keeps going in the same direction, even after electrical energy to it has been disconnected due to momentum. Only some fans have reversible blades, and only some sports fans can reverse their decision and choose to 'root for' a  few decent teams such as the Chicago Bears or Cleveland Browns after worshipping the despicable NFL cheerleaders of the morally corrupt teams, or which there are many.

A spike pounded through the temple  has been used to stop a curse spreading through the tribe of Simeon in the past, and that was considered justifiable homicide. In rare cases, evil momentum does get stopped abruptly.  I desire a day when evil  does stop abruptly, even if that day feels like 1000 years.  The next 21 years might seem like a half an hour when they are done, but to a human in real pain , those 20.83 years won't be forgotten.

The bottom tip of a spike looks like Eliat, bordering Jordan.... 29>33N 34>57 E.










No comments:

Post a Comment