Friday, February 12, 2016

Theory of Survival of the Heart


Today I was able to state many facts in public without getting arrested. If you are able to do the same, do not take that for granted. I had a good workout after thanking my Lord and Savior for letting me sleep as long as I needed to and wanted to, even though I still can't see my Lord and Savior.

If I throw a theory out about the 144,000 non-Navy Book of  Revelation Israelite seals, it would not be flippant, but it would take thought. I'm pretty sure none of the 144,000 men who get sealed are married, because most families wouldn't allow them to do exactly what the Most High God  expected them to do during their pre-seal training, just as any carnal male wouldn't have allowed me to do everything I've accomplished in the past 4 years involving real mission work in a nation with very few saved people when it comes right down to their display of works.

I guess I do have a possible goal to 'partner up' (be married to eventually) with one of the 144,000 sealed Israeli males, but not with more than one. That leaves spots for 143,999 other holy single females to end up with someone who might be perfect for them and perfect in the sight of HVHY. If the 144,000 sealed have already mated up with someone else, I suppose any of the HVHY approved angels  in the Book of Revelation would be a good husband for someone like me since he would be holy, wise and he would have believed and trusted the HVHY=26 method  instead of Jupiter in recent years of testing.

This non-diary report wasn't that flippant after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment