Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Protecting The Holy Body From 'Human Dogs'

If you have been progressing in self-defense at the dining table, namely by eating clean, it is a good time to make sure you start protecting your body from unwanted bodily contact coming from humans who have no more manners than the typical untrained dog at a Wittenberg, Wisconsin corn roast.

I went int a tavern called the'' Regatta' in Marine City, and sat on the east end wearing my Michael Bennett Minnesota Viking jersey. The patrons were polite and there was no breach of etiquette until a couple that came in with a pompous attitude sat next to me which I would describe as  a very unattractive male that already had an unattractive female date with him. The untrained male used force ( it is impossible not to use force when you touch someone if you want to be technical about unsolicited bodily contact) as he put his right hand on my left clavicle and said 'Looks like you're not going to the Super Bowl.'  I told him in a very stern tone 'Don't touch me again; put your hands on her ( pointing to and referring to his unattractive, short-haired female companion) ' I chose to  rebuke him  and his Bud Lite drinking companion for a lack of manners around strangers rather than tolerate their anti-Michael trash talk and their 'Phil and Bonnie Meyer' type attitude.  If they had spoken  to some disgruntled Packer fan in the same cocky attitude he spoke to me, they both might have gotten a lot more than a stern rebuke and the opportunity to exit by their own free will.

I told the dog-type male that  I'd have to go and wash my Michael Bennett jersey to imply that the male that touched me was as repulsive as the two sheriff's deputies who touched my hockey sticks as they forced me out of the Suburban Ice Rink. If any person does not rebuke and warn a stranger that they do not want to be touched without permission, it could lead to a literal bar brawl, sexual assault allegations and easily disorderly conduct and battery charges against the person who intentionally was touching me, even if it was on my back.  Who can say that some pervert does not get grativation from touching any human body part on another person they find attractive as long as it is not on his spouse who they are not paying enough attention to?  If you start protecting every part of  your body from strangers, it is better than letting some morally untrained and unholy stranger get comfortable with their attacks against you, since physical and verbal attacks often start off small to determine how much an unholy  and brutish  attacker can get away with.

I wasn't trying to get to the Super Bowl, so the stupid male and his ignorant female companion were very fortunate I did not decide to call the sheriff's department and file a complaint against the man who refused to keep his hands off of me. Warnings are not necessary, but when trying to retrain pompous people  in public who are similar to Jim Costa or Roland Hendrikson by nature, it is better from a spiritual standpoint to use your own power and your own proper vocabulary  to prevent an escalation of unwanted and unsolicited bodily contact from strangers.  I did not accept their verbal apology, since they did not offer to pay me for pain and suffering as they could have in any out-of-court disorderly conduct settlement.

I  didn't sustain any contusions, and neither did Shane David Hendrikson when I utilized minimal bodily contact to escape the mental traps he had set for me and was subsequently initially charged with domestic violence. Violence causes non-accidental injury;self- control prevents injury in most cases. Holy people do need to protect every part of their body from strangers of any sex, since the world is so filled with perverted humans lacking etiquette and lacking the sense to keep their hand to themselves or limit their bodily contact to those who desire them.  Don't let every piece of turf in the United States be as careless and reckless as the typical Las Vegas biblically illiterate  heretics and whores.

Learn to resist any stranger as if they were untrained police officers or aggressive dogs getting ready to take hold of an innocent person or trying to go beyond the scope of their legal options in non-sporting  bodily contact situations. Certain sports there is an expectations of some bodily contact from strangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment