Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Repeated Warnings Do Not Guarantee A Change Of Heart

I decided to remind my son, an anti-Israel Protestant church leader in France that he is behaving contrary to the will of Yehovah.   Warnings are more merciful than lack of concern over obvious ongoing patterns of sin.  Here is the warning I sent to my only surviving child.

............................................................................................................................................


'Our objective was to spend time with Lynn during her time of loss.  Not to spend hours in the car driving to Michigan.  Forgive me for not contacting you.'*

It is with great pain that I am choosing to contact you, almost two year since you last you practically forced  by my parents to spend time with me. I need to share a few facts with you that are not able to be changed:

1. Divorce is a harder loss than death to a person who loved their spouse, yet you did not think that spending time with me during or after my time of loss due to divorce was important.
2. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder.
3. It is foolish to think a mother ever forgets her child, even if he exhibits no signs of love toward her.
4. You either do not believe in the God of Moses or you do not yet understand the requirements for forgiveness. When a person is truly sorry for their behavior, they change the behavior that is WRONG or against the will of Yeehovah. It is not the will of Yehovah that you continue to ignore me, and your lack of contact after asking for forgiveness means you aren't sorry that you didn't contact me, therefore you are not yet forgiven for acting contrary to the the will of Yehovah.
5. Read Proverbs 20:20 for a perspective that is as true as proverbs 20:11. If those words do not correct you, it is because you have been rejecting much more than me for the past several years, you have been rejecting a chance to receive blessings.  The opposite of blessing a person is cursing a person, and you certainly have chosen not to be a blessing in my life for reasons I do not comprehend.
6. I do not know my grandchildren because you have excluded me, so I cannot say that I miss them. I do know you, and I do miss you and at the same time every day is a day of loss for me and the resulting pain is caused by your lack of love toward me. I combat the depression on a daily basis with exercise, with studying the Scriptures, and by making sure I contact my parents regularly, visit them and treat my parents with love and respect so that they never feel the pain that I feel. I know it hurts my parents because you no longer exhibit any signs of love toward me, so we rarely talk about you. I grieve because 'Je Suis', which only means I do exist.
7. What I write is not meant to be hidden in a diary, since no communications are really private if you believe in angelic forces, so I do post a second copy of my correspondence to you so that others can assess and compare your  version of Christianity to the attitude of a mother who believes in Moses and the prophets.


 Read your own request for forgiveness in the past. Why is your objective toward me so different compared to your objective toward Lynn Snyder? I am still the woman who planned what I intended to be a wonderful surprise for you on your first anniversary, never suspecting that  you would ever become my enemy instead of remaining my friend. An enemy intentionally causes pain and sorrow and takes away hope. A friend tries to deliver hope during times of sorrow. I could not ignore the prompting of the Holy Spirit to contact you and remind you that I still do exist and that I am unable to forgive you since you have showed no signs of genuine repentance. I also cannot forgive a thief who disappears and hides rather than restoring what he stole and repenting, and those standards of forgiveness are established by Yehovah.  Equal and opposite reactions occur, and the harder you try to pull yourself and my grandchildren from me, the harder it is for me to not to get pulled down into a  pit known as the state of depression. Thankfully, I know that taking drugs will not help me and it will not change you, and I rely on the Scriptures and anti-violent spiritual warfare to combat your willful ignorance of proper conduct of a son toward a mother.

My battle against Shane David Hendrikson is completely different, since he is a felon and I since I am not his mother  he will never again be allowed to part of my household due to his choices. Please forgive me for allowing him to adopt you because I do regret that decision.
...........................

* The first paragraph was copied from an email that my son sent to me after he went to visit his anti-Moses mother-in-law, Lynn Snyder, in Wisconsin. Both Snyder and my son's family lack discernment and sound judgment for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment