Friday, December 18, 2020

The Real Ten 03 or Three 10: Instant Anti-Christmas Messaging

 The radio waves in  Michigan are swarming with anti-Pilgrim people who can't stop sputtering vain holiday repetitions, but what goes into my ears and eyes often cannot be prevented in  turf so defiled by Joseph Biden's dishonest unholy gangsters that the stench of hypocritical Catholicism has reached all the way to Paul Pachniak, ' Mr. Marquette yell leader' who's now become pro-abortion and not a  very good 'eagle scout'.  He sent out his opinion privately, I'll send my own semi-privately on this blog.  Political lines can divide a family, so be thankful if your immediate family members are like-minded politically, since then debates over religious practices are often more civil than rioting thugs who despise the commandments from Yehovah as much as the Biden family hates, despises and rebels against  the laws of the United States of America.  

1,003 is not Ten 03. Timelines matter, even to Paul Xavier Gleason. While a friend of mine has been troubled in a Pennsylvania nursing home, I can call her a friend since she opened her household to me many times  prior to her nursing home years. Our religious beliefs differed, but we treated each other as family with as much kindness as we could muster up as single women. Whether she suffers or enters into death gently is not up to me, but referring to her as a friend is up to me.  That term friend, given to Nancy Pahler, was earned and not assumed.  She sheltered me, fed me and spoke kindly to me when my own son and daughter-in-law would not do so because their 'religious leaders' didn't rank caring for or btaking an interest in your living pro-Yehovah  mother  as good works. Caring for a parent without a spouse IS good works, but it is more difficult if that parent has become your enemy after the stubborn party refused to put efforts of faith into being a peacemaker.

When I went to the PNC Bank, I heard employees keep sputtering out 'Merry Christmas' and I tried to prevent hearing that in my ears for the sake of serenity. I verbally disclosed that I do not believe in Christmas but I do believe in the tribulation. I then said' I hope Sunday is a good work day for you' because that's the way Team Moshe Ben Amram thinks out loud.

I have no regrets for uttering "I don't believe in Christmas but I do believe in the tribulation.' If day 2088 has rolled up like a scroll, 2300 is still left ahead and not left behind.

If the 47th month has commenced, day 1357 is almost completed. If month 71 has commenced, Ohio State hockey might have quite a bit of wisdom in jersey #71.  There are better ways to communicate than online electrical paths, and you haven't learned how to communicate without a telephone or internet, you have been improperly educated by evil criminals who prefer you to be ignorant so they can keep committing crimes they won't repent of such as voter fraud.

The court people in black robes often become too cowardly to hold their position properly and then they become PTAC.  

David Akers worked on Sundays.  I'm not angry but do know when being excessivly 'happy' is not appropriate. Michae; Lyons was responsive today, so that makes him better than UWM.ORG and the overpaid hirelings that spread everything except the truth from  the mouth of  יהוה .

For some reason, even Bill Cloud seems to know enough to reject  a vaccine which according to Esaac Israel's sources, even has the HIV virus included at no extra cost to to the person who want's to get pierced rather than looking at the wonderful odds of surviving a bout with COVID-19 without begging for the Gates vaccine.

What's tricky Bob Zimmerman the guitar player going to do? Bob Dylan types often cause trouble for Edward M Stenzel types by using fake names which leads to long term confusion in family tree tops. After all, KMET isn't Keith Metoxen!

No comments:

Post a Comment