Friday, December 11, 2020

By Customer Request: "Remove Your Mask For ID Purposes"

 Now that my favorite sheriff's department knows how clearly I think when not on drugs and not being intimidated by a Wittenberg beast, I thought a bit more about how much latitude there is for those who want to de-mask in Michigan. First of all, public buildings are not private buildings. The Macomb city hall is a public building and it's rulers are not the same as the owners of a private business. A private business owner has so many options to let their employees 'de-mask' that I wonder why they haven't used those options as fairly as the Richmond. Michigan authorities decided that chalk on a sidewalk was more dangerous than their high school trap team practicing shotgun formations.

I didn't vote for Gretchen Whitmer, but Yoseph did not choose Egypt; Egypt chose Yoseph. As I get ready to light the anti-Santa Klaus olive oil' lamp, freedom of religion exists here as much in Macomb as it does in any jail cell. In jail, there are plenty of people who would rather wear a  mask to commit a crime or to go along with the Fidelity Puritan funds and Microsoft worship than to be in a county that enforced laws against adultery, against fornication and even against the consumption of unclean meats in restaurants EVEN THOUGH it can be proven that unclean raw shellfish is more likely to cause sickness than a well-done beef steak.

Is it Whitmer fault if an employer does not accept a valid excuse for an employee not to wear a mask? NO, in fact it tests the employer's heart, mind and soul. If I decide to hire a mechanic to work on my auto at my residence, I will ask that mechanic to de-mask  DO I  CAN IDENTIFY MY HIRED SERVANT properly for my safety, view his demeanor and hear him properly. All three of those reasons to demask an employee protects my body more than a masking a person healthy enough to not get sick pay for the day. If that employee doesn't want to de-mask so I can identify him by face, I won't do business with him and neither should any person who is understands local security measures. Bruce Belin might not agree with me, but after I ask my fired to de-mask so I can identify the hired servant face to face, he or she can then choose if wearing a mask is not only tolerable but what their religion and political line deems best. Masking of female faces is often done in some Muslim sects. and I am not going to try and pull the mask down from a Muslim woman... but neither should she expect me to cover my face when I legally and according to existing laws cannot tolerate such personal behavior.

Suppose a store owner decided that 50% of his employees at check-out lines could opt out of masks and keep up the non-bulletproof barriers that prevent a 'till theft'. I suppose legally unmasked customers could go to those registers and so could customers with masks on since those people are fearful of something that many others are not fearful of.  If I owned a store, I would want people to de-mask upon entrance for identification purposes and then continue on with hat, sunglasses or even a fake beard made of lemon-colored fibers like Minnesota's hockey coach plops on his face due to some kind of fear of an entity that would do less damage than a puck launched by Martin Frk flying into his mouth.

Once a customer asks an employee to demask, the customer might also suggest that if the employee has less stress without the mask on, he should remain unmasked for his own medical protection. Drywallers wear masks to keep the dust out of their lings, but the mouth mask can't stop anything as toxic as a Carrie Underwood tune or as dangerous as the lies that emit from Tim McGraw's recording sessions.

Employers, it's time to start allowing your employees to legally demask is they so choose and suggest that the customers too fearful of an unmasked employee order their needs online or by telephone for delivery. Don't blame Whitmer if you can't make a righteous decision to protect the rights of your employees who have served you better than any politician ever has in the past 30 years.

I'm going to be able to watch some good hockey in Michigan as I used to on Friday night in Troy. Who knows if all the information I delivered in locker room 8 has been put to good use, but it certainly helped me to sort through problems  with a priority management system that I devised, keeping my D.A.R.E/ program training in mind. Real men of faith aren't afraid to speak with me face to face, even if their faith is only in their own ability to make a reasonable decision in the presence of a weaker female vessel who is trying to not only survive, but to reject lawlessness and do good works. 

If wicked people are going to riot to try and force everyone into masks and to worship the Biden and Harris ticket. those people are not even tribe of Reuben material.  Gretchen Whitmer let people act disorderly around her and WITH her and that only proved her lack of holy manhood, but who knows if a day or night will come along  and she decides that she has been sinful and needs to change like Adam Fink and Mikell Clayton and I have all decided to do in our short  history after serving in USA military forced by choice?

I'll actually be rather joyful if churches are shut down on December 25th, since most stems of the Vatican  churches  really have been organized crime starters.  If you can't view your own household as the site of your local church or family social services, you don't have the spirit of prophecy within you.

Why did St. Clair get the 74 series and Macomb get the 50? I don't think license plating is random, but I also passed probablity and statistics in a rather difficult university. Here is a number that 'Claude Boucher' has used to identify himself in the presence of Howard Caine:

421055513

If Jason Arnott is the 421 and Mathieu Roy is the 13, 0555 is now a number of interest. Why? Because ID as in Idaho is in the middle of WIDE.  Those who start codes are not confused when using those codes, but it is difficult to learn code systems. For instance, Rob Jeter between Rhode Island Rams Mitchell 21 and Mitchell 22  isn't going to put him in the Mitchell Corn Palace nor at Billy Mitchell Field position, but will only put him in a ball game split that won't include Derek.

105 is Jason Spezza in placement tests and 551 always reminds me of Patrick Roy's W column. Where there is a Tyler, there is not always a Seguin. Lastly, if the G is pronounced as a soft G, how do you pronounce 'sun' in Ojibwe when it is spelled out as 'GIIZIS"?  Does it then sound like Jesus instead of the way that Michael Lyons pronounces the word for 'sun' and part of the moon?  Michael Lyons is humble.

The last drumbeat I heard from a NANABOOZHOO puppet was a code for 25 sense... on the 25th day of the lunar cycle. That drummer in puppet mode sounded wiser and had better communication skills than Carl Allen Jr. from Milwaukee. Carl Allen Jr. is haughty.

Without fear, courage cannot exist.  GOOD courage has to be developed within a person before holy bravery can be seen in action.  Crime rates going up is not a sign of good courage.

🪔



No comments:

Post a Comment