Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Bragg's Olive Oil Lamp Is Ready for NIghts #2430 to #2436

 Robert Crane had uttered "What does 38 24 36 mean to you?"

This isn't  time to over-evaluate Perry Mason's pre-determined outcome in "The Case of the Borrowed Brunette", but what about Edward M/ Stenzel vs. Brian Stenzel when Wisconsin surnames aren't all about  Micah Potter11 and the E. Russell Street route 14 bus stop woes in Bay View?

I did decide to make a little lamp that can burn outdated olive oil out of a small glass salt shaker from 'Dollar Tree'. The wicks were purchased from a local store in Macomb County and although it is not the beautiful double-wicked hurricane lamp that I purchased in North Carolina that was eventually stolen from me by Shane David Hendrikson. the little lamp does what it is supposed to do. namely remind me that according to prophecy Yoseph is a flame, not an electric light bulb with the tribe of Gd inside.

At a time of loss, Benjamin Altshuler has been as helpful to me as E. Dan Danson had been in Wausau, and much more helpful than lazy Dan Vergin or Lazier Dennis Drazkowski. Shame will belong to the person who mishandled my shofar at the Port Huron border control office when Obama the arrogant was in temporary power and when that shofar was stolen from me in Wisconsin, I knew it was replaceable.... but is Erustas Hallas replaceable too? He had once sounded the shofar near Hayward. WI during the time of Sukkot, but I suppose he is now as busy as Nelson Wahl, a Cadott football player who seems to be trying to play too many positions. There had been a time when those Erustas and Nelson enjoyed my company and even played some non-electronic games with me over 10 years ago, but their parents became obnoxious and judgmental rather than discerning and humble. 

Maybe Pete Malloy was really made in Detroit, but the numerical counting sequence of this year's Chanukah might actually go from Jim Reed's LAPD badge number 2430 to Wendolyn O. Tanner's Milwaukee police badge number 2436.  I didn't know Officer Tanner personally, but I do believe he was a much better man than Monica Ray and Phil Arreola combined.

How about some Vincent Partipilo talk instead of Mitchell Drilling #55 Cadott football talk?  What would Partipilo have done if a strong arm robbery occurred to him at George Webb's on 21st and Mitchell Street?  Would he have had to seek temporary shelter and been frightened that filthy 'dark' males not only had his cell phone but his passport or would he never have even tried to pay for a meal for the 2 thugs that then robbed me? What about Alphonso Graham when compared to Billy Graham? I suppose I prefer the style and mannerisms of Alphonso Graham knowing what I do now about professional expensive Protestant speakers. The lives of the 2 thugs who robbed me in Milwaukee don't matter to me, but the life of Wendolyn O. Tanner does matter to me and to those who are anti-lawlessness.

I'll light a lamp for Officer Tanner until night 2437 has arrived and sound my new little shofar at the end of the 6th day of every week if I have the breath of life in me. Calvin Hall is a different Pittsburgh matter, and UNITY is actually impossible on earth, since the division between the clean and the unclean will never be done away with.  There will not even be unity when the sheep are divided from the goars, so beware of the TRICE cycles that are not the same as the classmates of Tyrone Rice  of MSOE.

🪔

Benjamin Altshuler helped my replace my shofar, not the Rhode Island Rams basketball team. Altshuler may have been surprised I am possibly of Zebulun, but I suppose he knew that my tribe affiliation was a possibility. 

Replacement therapy is not free, since that which is not worthless should be purchased at a reasonable price. 

Captain David Bartholomew is not an Dr. Suess character, and Darrel Rodgers is not a Bevell.  

Sifting happens even when there is no shit nearby. Does your household know there is a difference between Mr. Close 1 the Minnesota Gopher goalie and 'Close Up' by David Sanborn?  Does your church know there is a difference between Brian Bradley  the hockey player and James Bradley Jr.?

🎸 With strings, even guitars are sometimes useful for communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment