Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Bruce Cassidy Vs. Bruce Belin

While speaking with a retired nurse who has seen people like me, Bruce Belin mentioned Ephesians...the E team. When I had as much faith in Sunday churches as Bruce Belin has now, the verses regarding the 'full armor of God' were chalked on my kitchen's blackboard in a house that eventually got taken over my people in the drug business.  When I was forced out of my family's home land by the Bruce Belin's Sunday church people, my son and his father thought it was less of a spiritual risk to physically DITCH me with heathen court orders than to seek a social worker or family counseling who actually believed in the concept of the Benjamite's Paul's written OPINIONS toward Ephesians. At least Bruce Belin has remained married to the mother of his daughter the cop, but that's something even my parents did with their slight interest in the role of the blue fringes and no interest in plopping into a Protestant church.

Ditching your spouse  in order to fornicate with online or offline people in the flesh or ditching a relationship with a parent in order to gain a SPOT within an assembly has rejected  the instructions from יהוה   is even more contrary to the 'whole armor of Gad concept' than wearing a mask because of UNJUSTIFIED fear of possible death.  If you didn't keep your vows, you became a false witness and others who witnessed your vows SHOULD be truly be willing to testify against you unless they are fell into Bruce Belin's 'white' category rather than into my orange or blue category.   As soon as another color code is developed, increased derision commences.  My white helmet code is 16  ( due to common billiard ball color codes) and anyone wearing a helmet is not unaware of the need for increased defense.

I wonder if Bruce Golembiewski ever thought I would fail so many times, yet I suspect he'd believe I'd keep trying to improve after learning what methods of warfare against wickedness DON"T work well enough to repeat. Use of drugs does not counter wickedness, and it often destroys the internal organs that had not yet gone into 'failure' mode.  Contributing time without compensation to George Bush's campaign or plopping $40 toward Scott Walker wasn't worth repeating since those men took money like Woodlands Church in Plover took my time and money, but then refused to assist me when I asked for a helping hand in a sorrowful situation.  Jeremiah chapter 6 is not a laughing matter, yet a fool will not even try to understand the message ejected from the author. 

Milwaukee's Bruce Street people typically don't know what it feels like to be near the Tobermory ferry dock in the parts of Ontario that are probably struggling financially as much as an earthworm trying to move through clay in order to avoid becoming robin food or walleye bait.  

Yom Teruah matters, even in Tobermory.  Being active yet weary is a symptom of being anti-lazy and anti-sluggard. Without a helpmate, weariness is inevitable unless you are as inhumane as a robot. I've understood  the  title 'WEARY' for many decades.

The title 'GAIL' is now a winter storm matter while the moon once again starts waxing.  Max Gail vs. Gail the St. Ignace waitress or Gail Kempka or even Gail Kuklinski would be quite interesting in public service matters, but I chose not to make Gail vs. Kuklinski a title bout.

Almonzo Wilder vs. David Ortiz would be interesting in the natural and spiritual realm! Rubble vs. Zuma?  How about Leroy Shaw vs. Dean Butler in facts vs. fiction?  Since education matters, maybe Michael Trueblood of Milwaukee would like to set up Eliza Jane Wilder vs. Jarob Ortiz in elementary school menu planning that has to have the approval of an unhealthy, cigarette-smoking nurse or the 5 Milwaukee Brewer sausage runners?

Laughing does combat weariness. I wonder what happened to Bald316, Digital Frog, Doc Toon, Jorel aka Shaliach, Grazer, Grog, Vegas Viper and Nathan Cooper? Sadly, I can't purchase a Steak and Shake slaw dog in Michigan because of Wormwood Whitmer's unfair edicts. 

 I hope the MIT graduate who's watching over FLOWX knows what she is doing, since Flovent is too toxic to invest in again.

" When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.'   I suppose I felt unworthy of a dog tag that Overton's  and Searay boat salesmen were profiting from, so dumping the dog tag token from a Lake Dubay fiasco into 'Magno's Fruit' mailbox in Philadelphia seemed like a good Roy W. Allen decision.

That's all there is today from 'Trevor Thompson's Little Red Grapeskin News/'.  Thankfully, Ted Knight is not available to take over as my anchorman.

🍷



No comments:

Post a Comment