Sunday, December 13, 2020

Jersey Mike's Defeats Penn Station At Level 64 Legal Decisions

 When someone who is NOT an owner of a business decides they are going to decide who they will or will not serve, the owner of the business might suffer as a consequence. 

Jersey Mike's obeyed existing Michigan laws and federal laws when they served me even though I am medically NOT APPROVED to wear a mask. Not only was the staff on 23 Mile Road in Shelby very cheerful, they abided by my reasonable request to briefly observe the facial features of the employee who was kind to me in order for our mutual business matters to continue in a better way than having everyone dress up like a masked abortionist.  

Penn Station is as lukewarm as Tom Wolf and lacks proper training. First of all, when I was allowed as a legal citizen and anti-crime person to place an order while obeyed the existing rules in Michigan *  and executive orders that are often a form of bullying and disrespecting the local representatives like Yaroch or decent smart citizens like John James, only an improperly trained employee who doesn't have her employer's best interest at mind would tell me I had to leave after I already not only paid for my food but left a tip of over 25%!!!!!!!!!!!  The female employee with long hair at 56545  Van Dyke Ave. tried to force me to leave after reasonable employees served me according to the ADA rules and existing anti-discrimination laws, but when I asked for a refund and reiterated the fact that I had a legal reason no to wear a mask, she decided to apologize and I accepted her apology.  Maybe her manager frowned upon her very WRONG use of audible force against a disabled person and the manager might understand the problem owners now have meeting payroll.

As a result, I will not return to Penn Station until all the MANDATORY mask orders are no longer bullying employees and customers who took actual risk driving to a location and then more risk by ordering food without a mask from strangers who might have AIDS, lice or some sort of fungus   problem IN ORDER TO ASSIST A STRUGGLING highly taxed business. 1 haughty employee can cause a bad report to emit from a customer, and I truly do hope that the female who apologized does not repeat her illegal discriminatory antics with the next person who is choosing oxygen and not man-made fiber particles to exceed that which is tolerable.  Unlike Woodlands Church in Plover, the cold brunette decided to apologize rather than turn me away for speaking the truth with VIGOR.

I don't care about the 501(3)(c) businesses AKA 'churches', since they are part of the unjust scales problem when it comes to private property taxation.  Those places already reaped what they sowed into me without recourse, and what they got was a taste of the written produce that came out of my mind in order to prevent their uppity "Jesus' staged hypocrisy from remaining within me.

What would Trent Knorr #63 do?

PIZZA time! 

Level 64 is either Gd or David Clark's retired sheriff level. Level 91 is even ore difficult, but it isn't nothing nor ignorant as a hologram.

No comments:

Post a Comment