Tuesday, February 12, 2019

What I Would Teach a 'Bullied' 6 Year Old



Bad news from France doesn't surprise me, but if I had custody of a 6 year old male who was getting  verbally bullied but not physically bruised in school or church, here's what I would take the time to teach him or her no matter what  school district  or church building they they were forced into by their parents.

1. If the classmate bullying you is a Muslim, look him or her in the eye and say 'You are an IBLIS and Yehovah wants me to walk away from you.'

2. If the classmate is  Hindu or a Muslim, look him or her in the eye and say " You smell like pork today and Moshe wants me to walk away from you.'

3. If the victim of the bullying is my grandson, teach him to look the bully in the eyes and say 'My super cold grandma from Milwaukee is going to punt you out of heaven.'

4. If the bully is a claims to be a Christian, look him or her in the eye and say 'Satan speaks English better  than you do'.

 5. If your  school system won't  arrest you for defending yourself after being verbally attacked even though you have been a law-abiding student,  say 'My desire is that Yehovah  ( or Yahuwah) will destroy your demonic ________ spirit.' The blank might be filled in with an accurate identifying word such as 'French', 'Nazi', 'anti-Penguin' ,'anti-commandment' 'atheist', 'homosexual' 'Muslim', 'Christian' 'Democratic' 'lying'  or 'Hindu' but never refer to a  demonic spirit as 'black' or 'white'.

6. If  you are getting bullied at  a church, look the bully in the eye and say 'El Shaddai hates your behavior.' and then start humming 'Battle Hymn of the Republic' or some other hymn that's an oldie but a goodie.

7. If the bully is trying to get laughs from other students by insulting you, look the bully in the eye and say " You resemble yourself and sound like Ray Romano.'  ( This will establish the fact that you are sane and the bully is lacks actual goodness.)

In addition to the above verbal counter-attacks, I would sign up the child for Tae Kwon Do classes as soon as possible.

Of course, the parent or adult with custody of the child has to role play bullying at home.  This is the only way to see if the child is too sensitive and see how the child reacts to cruel words when other family members are nearby to witness the bullying rehearsal.  This method is somewhat similar to what a D.A.R.E. officer would do to get a juvenile to defend themselves against drug pushers.  When the parents have reached a point when they aren't willing to hear the truth from others, they rarely will know how to teach their children to defend themselves against school-age liars.

All of these suggested responses to bullying is shorter than memorizing 'The Pledge of Allegiance'.  I also know that methods 1,2 4,5 and 6 can be used by adults or juveniles against liars or people who are trying to crush you with lies or cruel language.  I wish someone would have taught me what I am now trying to teach myself and others when facing a demonic spirit.

I already knew that stress can cause humans to 'black out; or act in unpredictable and bizarre manners and I wouldn't want my children in a nation where home-schooling was not an option.

Did Adolph Hitler allow home schooling?    Singing Tomlin's vain repetitions such as 'How Great Is Our God'  on Sunday  won't stop a bully from attacking on Monday through Saturday, especially if it is a bully who has been singing 'How Great is Our God' at Sunday church assembly and then remains an anti-commandment person  for the duration of the week.

I'm confident if my only grandson  was allowed to spend time with me in Michigan, his health would improve and he would learn from me what no other grandma is willing or able to teach him about defending himself in a serious spiritual battle. Anti-depressant or other sedating medications make people less able to resist bullying properly.




No comments:

Post a Comment