Saturday, February 2, 2019

UPS Does Well, But Beware of Carol Whitehill Moses

I had considered typing out interesting news regarding my daughter-in-law's willingness to communicate with me after receiving a gift package, but as I came near the end of my draft, it was suddenly 'erased' on this site.... but not erased  by me.  With El Elyon's strength and with a peaceful perfect gift from the mother of Julien Luberto of the Rideau St. Lawrence Kings to accompany me in the flesh, I will now delay my good report until after day 1762 is complete and I have tossed my bowling ball with power and purpose while willfully preparing to ignore the wickedness in Atlanta's football stadium.

I did ask my daughter-in-law, by handwritten letter, not to be afraid of me, but to try to love me. She may indeed be trying to love me now, even if I am not part of the tribe of Gd/Gad/God.  The spirit of wickedness is entrenched in Carol Whitehill Moses, but wasn't entrenched in Moshe Ben Amram.

I suggest that you change your verbage from 'God' to El  Elyon if you know the truth..... that G-d is the nephew of Esau. If you rather not call upon 'Yod Hey Vav Hey' in times of prayer, need or distress, there are verbal  terms other than 'God'/Gad that are as reliable as a beryl.

A beautiful hockey pin from a friend is not nominal value.  As soon as I get another message from the parents of my grandchildren, I will be better prepared to possibly have good news for a change.

Enjoy your copper day as the end of this 10th month as much as the Oaklamd Jr, Grizzlies enjoyed their specialized ice time on nickel day.


No comments:

Post a Comment